CHAPTER FOURTEEN: Meeting the Avengers

Ivana was seated in the lounge area with Bruce. Both, mourning the loss of Thor and Loki. But they were hesitant to believe that Thor is still alive. Ivana sat on the couch, holding her head onto her knees. "Hey, you can see the future isn't it?" Bruce asked Ivana. "In some occasions, yes. It depends on the situation." Ivana replied and sighed.

"So, you say that Thor's still alive?" Bruce asked again. "Yes. He is alive. I've sensed it. But . . ." Ivana paused and exhaled. "Loki . . ." she breathes shakily. She puts her hands over her head.

"I don't sense Loki anymore. I guess he's gone." Ivana said and look at Bruce. "It was a relief that Heimdall could transport Valkyrie and the others to Norway before Thanos could kill all of the Asgardians," Bruce said.

Ivana sighed as she sat on the couch and lean onto the back of it. "Where are Tony and Dr Strange?" Bruce asked. "Somewhere in space. We'll get them when the time comes." Ivana replied. "We need to save them too," Bruce said to her.

"I know. But this is a huge battle, Bruce. This isn't a normal battle. Blood will spill out of people. There will be a lot of sacrifices. For now, what I can say about Tony and Strange in the space, they will be okay." Lady Alexander said.

Their conversation paused when they heard chats outside the lounge. Bruce was the first one to exit the lounge. Followed by Ivana who walks slowly. She hasn't met the Avengers officially yet.

"Uh, I think you look great." Bruce said as a greeting as the other Avengers' turned towards him. "Uh . . ." Bruce sounded and chuckled as he walks into the working space where the other Avengers were.

"Yeah, I'm back." Bruce told them. "Hi, Bruce," Natasha said when she sees him. Ivana then walks up towards the door of the lounge.

The Avengers looked taken aback when they saw Ivana standing at the door frame. When she noticed their eyes on her, she walks up near to Bruce. "She's one of Thor's friends. More like a best friend, actually." He told the other Avengers.

"Nice to meet you. You can call me, Ivana." She introduced herself to the team. "Nice to meet you, Ivana." Captain Rogers said. Ivana nodded and slightly smile.

She noticed the robotic man named Vision was helped by Sam and Wanda. She speaks, "I can help with Vision. Get in here." Ivana said, tilting her head towards the lounge before she enters back the lounge.

The team didn't speak but followed the young lady. Natasha questioned the presence of Ivana towards Rhodey but was answered with another question by the man behind the War Machine, "Why don't you ask her yourself?" Natasha responded with an eye roll.

"Ivana, I think . . . I've met you before." Captain America said as they stepped into the lounge. Ivana slightly smiles. "Me too. I remember seeing you. Somewhere." Wanda agreed. Ivana motioned her hand to put Vision sit on a stool. "Did we ever meet?" Wanda questioned again. Ivana gave a thin smile.

"I don't think so. You must've been mistaken." Ivana said with a smile, ignoring the voices in her head that are persuading her to tell the truth. She has been present in a lot of places that the Avengers had gone. A lot of places and she has witnessed their works. Wanda senses a lie but she ignored it.

"Ivana, were you present when Asgard was attacked?" Steve Rogers asked her. Ivana pulled another stool and sat in front of Vision who was clearly in pain. Ivana didn't answer and Bruce answered for Ivana. "She was there. I was there. We fought Thanos together." Bruce told them. They once more looked stunned.

"Her? This little girl?" Sam asked. Rhodey gave him a shove on his waist, wanting him to stop teasing people. "What? I just cannot believe that she can fight Thanos." Sam said. Rhodey rolled his eyes. "Yes. We fought Thanos. Together with Thor and the other Asgardians." Bruce said and turned to look at Ivana.