CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR: Serious Matters

Bucky and Ivana were gone for 5 days. On the second day, they were gone, the team had come back with bad injuries. But they could not find Ivana and Bucky. They thought they have gone somewhere since the quinjet was gone.

Bruce tried to track them but could not.

Tony, Steve, Thor, and Rhodey were admitted into the medical center to receive full treatment for their injuries. Loki was too powerful to fight. They were nothing compared to Loki who has the Space Stone.

Even Thor could not soothe or persuade his adopted brother to stop what he is doing.

Loki was full of hatred and vengeance and jealousy. He was building his own empire. But with violence. That is the problem. Violence.

Meanwhile, the other Avengers were worried and tired. They were basically exhausted with everything. They were worried about Bucky and Ivana since they have been gone for 5 days.

For Bucky and Ivana, 5 days means 5 hours. They have been in the realms of Alixir for 5 hours, treating people who are injured and survived the war.

Ivana gathered all of them at the safest place right now which is in one of the universes, the Agrahm. A universe that consists of hobbits and elves. Kind ones.

Noticing the time, Ivana and Bucky quickly head back to earth.

As soon as they reached the compound, they saw another quinjet has reached the compound. Meaning to say, the Avengers have arrived. As soon as they arrive, they were greeted by Wanda and Sam.

But not in a happy way. More like in a worried and relieving way.

"Oh my god, where were you guys?" Wanda questioned as she hugged Ivana. Ivana was a little confused but hugged Wanda back.

"W-What happened? Are you okay?" Ivana asked, patting Wanda's back.

"You guys were gone for 3 days, huh? We thought you were kidnapped by Loki." Sam said, glancing and Bucky and Ivana.

"I am sorry. I went back to Alixir for a while. Had something to do." Ivana said.

Wanda and Ivana broke the hug. "Tony seems to be not okay with you guys disappearing. We could not track you guys. What happened?" Wanda asked them. Ivana furrowed her eyebrows.

"We had our tracking system on all the time. We even sent a message to the laboratory that we are back in Alixir. It seems like the laboratory does not receive the message, huh?" Ivana said as they walked towards the building.

"We found Loki," Sam said. Ivana stopped walking and looked at Sam.

"He's going crazy, Ivana. It's madness." Wanda said to her. Ivana exhaled and continued walking.

They entered the building and went straight to the first floor and found the other Avengers in the living room. They were surprised to see Ivana and Bucky. All were worried about them and thought they were also abducted by Loki.

"Well, well, well," they heard Tony's voice from the stairs.

Ivana turned to the stairs and sees Tony and Steve walking up the stairs and approaching them.

"Ivana, I thought you already left us for Loki," Tony said to her. "What? Why would I do that?" Ivana asked him while furrowing her eyebrows. "Well, who knows you want to betray us. I thought you did." Tony continued.

"Tony," Steve said sternly. He does not like Tony being sarcastic. "What? I'm just stating facts. She can probably betray us already." Tony said. Ivana looked at Tony and shook her head.

"We needed you, Ivana! We needed you!" Tony said. More like shouting though. In an angry way. "I'm not mad at Bucky though. I know he had to go with you to take care of your selfish attitude." Tony said. Ivana flinched.