CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: Seoul, South Korea

Being on an airplane for long hours was never Ivana's style for traveling. With powers, she is more comfortable using just by teleporting to the place where she wants to. But apparently, the king of Wakanda wants it to be how humans do it. By riding an airplane. But for this one, it's just a private airplane.

Ivana and Shuri were spending most time together. Well, sometimes, T'Challa would join the conversation but mostly he opted to stay quiet and just watch over the two or to talk about Wakanda with Okoye. There were some bodyguards that T'Challa brought with them for safety, including Okoye.

When they reached the airport, they were picked up by three cars that brought them straight to the accommodation that Shuri had booked for them. And apparently, she had made the craziest booking of accommodation and it made Ivana gasped and sulked at Shuri for the first few 10 minutes.

Shuri had booked a king-size bedroom under T'Challa and Ivana's name. Which, they will be sharing. Well, damn it, little girl. You're a hardcore shipper of your brother and your close friend. Well, T'Challa did not see anything wrong with it but Ivana was kinda freak out when she knew about it. Well, she calmed after some time.

She was not scared but she was just scared of being awkward with T'Challa. After what happened 2 or 3 weeks ago, Ivana thought T'Challa and her would not have any more conversation but here she is, with the Wakanda people going on a trip to Seoul and then a few days break from work.

"Dr. Cho had set your appointment at 3 pm after lunch. We will head to the U-GIN Genetics Research Lab, her lab for you to get your surgery." Okoye said to Ivana. She nodded. "That would be no problem, general," Ivana replied. "Good. We will see you back at noon where we will have lunch, downstairs. At the buffet restaurant." Okoye continued.

Ivana nodded. "Well, brother, Lady Alexander, have a great time!" Shuri exclaimed before escaping into her room. Ivana pressed her lips as she sees Shuri close the door. "Darn you, kid," Ivana mumbled.

Okoye smiled and said, "If you need anything, you can inform me through the kimono beads." Ivana nodded. Okoye also entered her room that she shares with her other 3 friends.

The corridor was silent after everyone went into their rooms. Ivana turned towards T'Challa and said, "Open the door. I need to use the bathroom. Now." T'Challa chuckled and put the key card on the scanner before it clicks open.

They entered the room and T'Challa puts the key into the keyholder that activates the lights and electricity inside the room. The lights and air-conditioner automatically turn on when the key was inside the keyholder.

"This is a huge room. More like a suite though." Ivana said. "Yeah, kinda big for only both of us," T'Challa added. Ivana turned to T'Challa. He turned to look at Ivana. "What?" he asked her. "Nothing. Gonna need to use the bathroom first." She said, escaping into the bathroom and standing in front of the mirror.

"I'm fucked up," she mumbles while looking at the mirror in front of her.

A few minutes in the bathroom doing nothing but escaping from T'Challa only. She was getting butterflies in her stomach and it makes her feel her teeth also tickle. She was biting her lips and her fingers. Everything was making her anxious and nervous. She tried to think of something but she can't think of any.

"Ivana," a knock was heard outside the bathroom and T'Challa's voice made her startled. "Y-Yeah?" Ivana replied as she turns on the tap water to cover that she was washing her hands. "Are you okay? You seem to be taking some time." He asked. "Y-Yeah! I'm fine!" Ivana replied, turning off the tap and walks to the door.

She shook her head and exhaled. "Alright. We're good. Let's do this." Ivana said before opening the door and walking out of it. Ivana sees him standing near the window, looking outside. "Is the view outside nice?" Ivana asked as she took off her jacket and put it on the back of a chair.