CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: Warning Signs

Ella's presence at the palace made Loki and Ivana question. She never went to the palace unless it's an emergency. And this is the first time she came to the palace and ask for Loki and Ivana.

 When Ivana receives the news that Ella was at the palace, she immediately returns to the palace.

She finds Ella at the guest lounge with Harold. Ella immediately stood up when Ivana entered the lounge room.

"Ella, is everything alright?" Ivana questioned as she approached the couple. "We will have war, Ivana. This is going to be the biggest one." Ella told her. Ivana furrowed her eyebrow. Just then, Loki entered the lounge room too.

Loki was at a building site when he was informed of the emergency call from Ella. He rushes to the palace and right now he's here, in the lounge room with Ivana too.

"What's going on?" Loki asked as he approached the king and queen and Ivana. "We will need to prepare for war, Loki," Ella said. "What?" Loki asked in confusion.

"Ella has been having dreams these few days and she finds out that it's really urgent to tell you about it," Harold said.

"War? With who?" Ivana questioned and turned to Ella.

"That SHIELD guy had already contacted Carol Danvers, the strongest powerful superwoman in space to help them find you, Ivana. And Loki, the king of Wakanda and the Tesseract. We don't have time. We need to immediately evacuate people." Ella said.

"Wait, wait, wait. The Avengers?" Ivana asked again.

"They have been fooled, Ivana. They will be on Iron Man's side and the SHIELD man side. We need to act now." Ella said. Ivana looked at Loki and he nodded.

"I will contact T'Challa. Get the people to the open field, we'll evacuate them somewhere safer." Loki said to Ivana.

"We will help you," Ella said. Loki and Ivana nodded. "We have to make an announcement. Now." Harold said to Loki. "Let's go then," Loki replied before the two of them rush out of the room.

"Let's go to the city," Ella said, walking speedily out of the room.

They separated into pairs. Loki and Harold. Ivana with Ella.

An announcement had been made throughout the whole city and asking the people to evacuate their homes with their important belongings as soon as possible and to gather at the East side of the city where there's a huge field.

Ivana made sure that the city still looks arranged and clean after the people rush out of their homes with their important belongings. With time, Ivana manages to control her powers and make good use of them.

But for now, Ivana could only use her ice powers. But it is good enough already.

Ivana and Ella use the horses as their transport. They escorted the people to the open field. There, the men were separated from their families and the females. An army is needed at this time.

Children and females were evacuated to another dimension. Where Ella and her family live.

Within seconds, Ella managed to build a huge hall to gather all the Amora people to stay for a few days at least. The men will have to fight since war is coming.

The children and females pass through the secret portal that has been hidden until today.

The men were provided with weapons. Some with the power of vibranium and some with spells and magic. Some opted to use normal guns or machine guns or other weapons. T'Challa immediately sends a huge troop of an army when he received a message from Loki and Harold that there will be a war.