CHAPTER TEN: Dumbass

"You're really an asshole, Loki." She mumbled, wiping her tears away.

An arm wrapped around her shoulder and she turned towards him. "Hi, darling." He said. "I hate you. A lot." Ivana said, walking away from the dead body who was not Loki. "Darling!" Loki said, chasing after Ivana behind her. He is not called the God of Mischief and Trickster without the main scene.

When they reached the ship, Ivana pinched him, earning a wincing pain from Loki. "I thought you were really attacked by the monster!" She said in annoyance. He gave her his smirk. "Were you worried?" He asked her. "OF COURSE, I WAS, DUMBASS!" Ivana said. Loki chuckled as he looked at her red eyes and nose.

"I'm sorry. That was the only way. I didn't want to die either." Loki shrugged. Ivana sighed and shook her head. "Let's head home," Ivana said, pouting as she sat at the side of the ship. Loki grinned before he pilots the ship and brings them back to Asgard. The journey was rather silent. Ivana was still traumatized by what Loki has done.

Loki noticed her facial expressions. He felt guilty did that. Ivana didn't meet her eyes with Loki's. She looked out of the ship as they returned to Asgard. "Ivana," Loki called her. She turned to look at him and sigh. "I am sorry." He apologized. "I know." She replied and looked at him. He walked up to her, standing in front of her.

He was approximately 188 cm while Ivana was just about 160 cm. "Loki, I-", her words was stopped when Loki leans over to kiss her. Gently. Their eyes closed as their lips connected. She didn't realize how long their lips were connected. But she was well aware that his warm kisses give her comfort and calm.

"How I've missed you for years, Ivana. You've made me gone crazy." Loki whispered. Ivana opened her eyes and their eyes met each other and their forehead touched. Ivana holds his shoulder gently. "I am just scared to lose you. I know, I left for a really long time. I am sorry." Ivana said, looking at Loki.

He smiled and kisses her forehead. "Do not apologize, my love. It's a relief that you are back here." Loki said with a gentle voice. In seconds, they reached Asgard. Both of them entered the kingdom through a different entrance. Everything was known, only by these two. God and Goddess of Mischief.

The couple tricked everyone by turning into someone else. While Loki turned into a normal palace guard, Ivana turned into a woman. Not herself. The couple promised to meet each other in the town. While Loki acts as a guard, he will inform Odin of the news.

A palace guard was sent by Odin to follow the princes from the beginning. It was only known by Ivana and Loki and both of them remained silent, didn't tell about it to Thor either Jane. They keep it on their own. While Loki went to the palace, Ivana went to the market to get some food.

She went to the market as usual. No one recognizes her and even the guards don't recognize her since she had changed into someone else. Ivana went to an inn and asked for a night to stay. She told Loki before he left that she will be waiting in one of the inns in the town.

Entering the inn, Ivana took off her cloak and put down the bags full of fresh fruits and buns. She also told Loki to grab something for her to wear. Unless . . . he wanted her to be naked all day. It depends on Loki if he brought them or not. Ivana opened the windows to let fresh air into the room.

It was slightly cold. It was winter season. While Ivana was standing near the window, she saw a vision. She believed that it was from Heimdall. The warriors and Heimdall were thrown into the dungeons because they have committed high treason. That is a big deal. But Heimdall told Ivana through her vision that they are going to be fine.

Sif has found a way to escape together with Volstagg. Heimdall and Fandral will find their own ways. Heimdall told her that they are fine and do not need to worry about them and take care of Loki. Ivana knows what will happen. Heimdall too. The two can see the vision of the future.

Ivana could just sigh and shook her head.

She closes her eyes as she watched Thor and Jane together with Erik Selvig, Ian, and Darcy, defeat the Dark Elves. Ivana told Thor and Jane that she will be there. But Ivana knows, without her, Thor can do it. Jane and her friends could do it without her help. Sometimes, you need to push yourself.

Ivana knows when he needs help. She knows when someone needs help. When Frigga came to her, she knows Frigga could do it on her own and everything will be fine. But Frigga just wanted to bring her back to Asgard. Ivana didn't decline to come back to Asgard. She was okay with it.

Ivana let out a sigh before she closes the window and heads towards the bathroom to take a bath. She was not worried about having clothes or not. Because she could simply snap her fingers and clothes will be on her. Well, most of her clothes or the things that she wants will come from her hometown, a faraway land from Asgard.