CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: Lost? Maybe Found

A hundred billion miles away, Ivana flicked her eyes. Her vision was blurry but she could hear faint voices. A woman. The woman's voice was very gentle and soothing. Her accent was not from earth. Ivana tries to move her hands but she groans when she felt a sharp pain.

"Ivana?" the woman's voice sounded. Ivana squinted her eyes to get a clearer view. Ivana laid back on the bed, laying her head on the pillow. Her vision was still blurry. "W-Where am I?" Ivana mumbled. The woman smiled and hold her hands gently.

"You're home," the woman said. "H-Home?" Ivana said with a whispering tone. "For now, just rest. You need a lot of rest." The woman said. "M-My vision is blurry," Ivana mutters softly. "A second," the woman said before putting her palm on Ivana's forehead.

Ivana closed her eyes as dizziness takes over. "You are still in critical condition. You need to keep still and rest." The woman said. A few seconds later, Ivana's vision became clearer and she let out a breathy chuckle when she sees Ella in front of her, her aunt.

She was in Alixir. She's home.

"Now that you can see clearer, I still need you to rest before your friend comes to pick you up to get back to earth," Ella said, pulling the blanket over Ivana's chest. "Ella, w-what happened?" Ivana asked her with a whispering voice.

"You were on a mission, I think. But you were involved in a plane crash with a toddler." Ella told her. Ivana breathe before she speaks again, "W-Where is the girl? The little girl?" she asked.

"She is fine. But now, I need you to stay still. The guns that shot you were dangerously dangerous. I have contacted one of the people who have great technology in medicine. They will come to pick you up in a few hours." Ella said.

"Why can't you just heal me with-" Ivana took a breath before continuing, "with the potion?" Ella sighed and looked at Ivana. "Your powers have overpowered you and if we use more potions on you, you will absorb it and you will have more power than you can control. If you can control them, I can do it. But I can't now." Ella told her.

Ivana closed her eyes and let out a sigh. "I-I've tried to control it." She breathes. "I could not do it. It was too powerful in times." Ivana to her aunt. Ella smiled as she took Ivana's arm. She touches Ivana's arm and the inside of Ivana's arm can be seen. Ivana sees the multiple colors of blood in her arm and veins.

"You are a gift to mankind. Only . . . if you can control your powers, darling. You can control it when you are calm. The problem with you . . . is that you tend to be panic in most situation." Ella told her niece who she loves the most. "That is kinda harsh," Ivana whispered. Ella smiled.

"You have been in bed for over 5 days, darling," Ella said. Ivana's eye widened and her eyebrow furrows. "What? Wait, how can I be here? When did I come here?" Ivana asked again. "Calm down, darling," Ella told her niece, holding Ivana so she stays lying on the bed.

"Three days ago, we got a notice from Thor that you were gone missing after a mission. So, I started to find you. Turns out that you were under the ice, Ivana. Under all the pile of snow. So, I bring you back here." Ella told her. Ivana closed her eyes and sighed. "Oh my god," Ivana breathe.

"Thank God, you are okay. We just need to treat your wound. I manage to stop your bleeding for now. We have contacted your friend to get you back on earth." Ella said. "Friend, who?" Ivana asked. Before Ella could answer her, a knock was heard on the door.

"Yes?" Ella answered the knocking. "The king is here," the guard outside of the room said. "King?" Ivana furrowed her eyebrow. "Stay here. Lay down comfortably. I'll come back here in a minute." Ella said before she gets up and walks to the door. Ivana wanted to sit up but she doesn't have strength.

She felt dizzy and nauseous. She had no more strength inside of her. She closes her eyes as she just let herself sleep. Exhausted. Even when she breathes, she feels as if she wanted to vomit. What more if she opens her eyes. She felt more nausea if she opens her eyes and speaks.

Outside, Ella met the king of Wakanda. Ella does not know about Ivana and T'Challa. But Thor was the one who suggested Ella call T'Challa because Wakanda has everything to cure any disease with their technologies. So, that was what Ella did. The queen of Alixir and also the aunt of Lady Alexander.

"Your majesty," T'Challa greeted the woman when he sees her. Okoye and some other Wakandan women were standing behind T'Challa for security. "Your highness, we really need your help," Ella told him. "Bring me to her. I will see what we can do for her." T'Challa replied. "This way," Ella told him.

T'Challa signaled Okoye and the others to just stay in line and let him go alone to Ivana's room. They obeyed. Ella brought T'Challa into Ivana's room where she was lying down. When they entered the room, Ivana was asleep. Ella walks up to her and tried to wake her up. But she won't wake up.

"She was conscious a minute ago," Ella said with a panicked voice as she put her hand on Ivana's arm to check on Ivana. She exhaled and shook her head. She turned to T'Challa who was watching as she was checking on Ivana. "You must treat her quickly. She is on the line. I will get you back to your home without using the jet." Ella said.

"We will treat her," T'Challa said, walking to the bed. Ivana was pale and she was breathing very slow and soft. Her chest barely rises every time she breathes. Without hesitation, T'Challa immediately picked her up in a bridal style.

"She got shot a few times around her waist and hips. Exploded. She uses the last of her power to save the child but not herself." Ella said as she followed the king walk towards the exit.

"I will make sure that she will get treated with the best treatment we have. I will take care of her." T'Challa told her. "For the child, do you want me to bring her with you?" Ella asked as they exited the room. "Yes, I will send the child to Captain Rogers later," T'Challa replied.

Ella quickly instructed the palace guard to bring the child to them. The guards obeyed and do so. While Ella explained what she knows about Ivana, the guards brought the child to them. "Alright, sweetie. You're going to follow them, okay? Aunt will leave you with them. Don't be scared." Ella persuaded the little girl who seems to be quite fearful of the group.

T'Challa gave a signal to Okoye to take care of the child which Okoye was quite not fond of. Children. But she obeyed her king's instruction and took the girl's hand. "You're going to feel a little dizzy but it's just a few seconds. Please, take care of her." Ella told T'Challa as she stood in front of the group.

"I promise." T'Challa gave her a nod.

Ella swirled her hands and greenish smokes and light covered the group before teleporting them back to Wakanda. Which, the group was quite surprised. Witches, spells, and potions. It's normal.

They got into Wakanda just in few seconds. T'Challa didn't waste more time and ran to Shuri's lab to get Ivana treated immediately. He could feel her turning cold and bluer. That is not a good sign.

While Okoye, she was dumbfounded. What should she do with the little girl who was in her hands? She was never fond of children. But . . . maybe this would be an exception? Maybe.