CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: She Is Fine.

Ivana was immediately admitted into the medical centre to be treated as one of the royal families under T'Challa's command. Ivana received treatment as one of the royals, so does the other Avengers. Some decided to dress their wounds themselves.

Ivana was not stable for a few minutes. Her heart rate was not stable and she needed a ventilator. But after a few more minutes, the doctors and T'Challa noticed that there was improving signs in Ivana's vitals, so they remove the ventilator. She was stable since then.

When examinations were made, Ivana's power force lowers and her energy was drawn out of herself when she uses everything to bring back every people alive. That's what makes Ivana weak. She uses her energy to do so.

T'Challa informed the team that Ivana was doing fine. She has some wounds from the gun shoot just now that was poisonous but Shuri has treated it well. Ivana is stable. Captain Rogers, Rhodey, Thor and some others were sent out to pick up Stark and the other associates.

Hopefully, with the paper that Ivana has given to Thor, it leads to the right path to where the rest of the Avengers were. They wished to go there safely and come back safely too.

Vision, Wanda and the rest of the team stayed in Wakanda under command of the king of Wakanda. They will get their wounds and injuries treated in Wakanda before they head out of the city.

While Wanda was treating her wounds on her shin, she questioned Vision, "Is Ivana a real queen? I think I heard Thor mentioned that Ivana is a queen." Vision turned to Wanda.

"That, I do not know, Wanda. You can ask the lady when she wakes up." Vision replies. Wanda smiles. She is both grateful and happy that Vision is okay. For now, Vision does not have the mind stone in him.

Luckily, his mind and memories are still the same. Nothing changes much. He just doesn't have extreme knowledge or capability like before. Without the Mind stone, he could not attack.

On the other side, Natasha and Bruce stand side by side at the balcony, watching the sun as it sets. "I see that you are quite close to the lady," Natasha says. Bruce smiles. "She is a kind lady." The man replied, holding onto the rail of the balcony. Natasha turned to Bruce.

"Do you like her?" she asked him. She has seen in some situation; Bruce seems to be quite close and has kind of a thing between the two of them. "What?" he questioned and chuckled. "She's Loki's. We are friends. Not lovers. I like her as a friend. She helped me a lot. A lot of times." Bruce explains.

Natasha smiles and nodded. "We're just friends. You have my word." Bruce added.

They both turned their heads back to the sun. Seems like another day is ending.

[FAST-FORWARDED]

Ivana stirred up as she feels herself. Lying on something. More like a bed. Moderate cold air hits her skin. It was perfect. But the smell, it smells like a hospital. She flicked her eyes open several times and was met with the bright lights on the ceiling. She squints her eyes and groans as she moves her head.

She wanted to raise her hands but the pain prevents her from doing so. She wanted to sit up but couldn't either. Her whole body felt numb but it feels sore. Her back was in a little pain. Footsteps sounds make her turn towards her right where the transparent glass door was.

T'Challa smiles as he sees her already woken up. The door slides open before T'Challa entered the room. "You've woken up." He says as he approached her. She closes her eyes as she felt dizzy. "Dizzy?" the king asked her. Ivana slightly nodded. "We put painkillers in you so you won't feel much pain." T'Challa told her.

She slowly opens her eyes again and get stable eye view around her. At some times, Ivana would close her eyes tightly and open it back. T'Challa gives her time to settle time since she has just woken up.