CHAPTER SIX: Let's Move On

Frigga's passing was mourned by every single Asgardian. Lady Alexander opted to not attend the funeral of her aunt. Instead, just watch the ceremony from her bedroom balcony. Nor Odin or Thor forces her to attend the funeral. Everyone was devastated. The wise lady has gone.

Ivana stood at her balcony as she watches the ceremony. Frigga was placed in a casket that was surrounded by beautiful fresh flower petals. She was dressed beautifully. She was on a boat, flowing to the end of the waterfall. The archer lighted up the boat with fire as the boat flowed.

Ivana saw as her glittering soul been lifted up to the sky after the boat reaches the end of the waterfall. Her eyes teared up when she sees the glittering soul went up. Asgardians then slowly let go of the glowing white lantern into the sky, lighting up the sky. This is only done whenever a royal family of Asgardian dies.

Ivana received a sign that Loki has been informed about Frigga's death. He must be devastated. Being in the cell makes him more incapable to do anything. Ivana could not think of anything but mourn upon Frigga's death. She has been like a mother to Ivana and she knows it.

If she was a bit earlier than she came with Thor, maybe she could stop what the monster did and stop all this chaos. She sighed alone as she watches the skies lighted up with the bright lanterns before heading back into her bedroom, shutting the doors.

[LATER]

"Jane," Lady Alexander said, calling the woman who was standing at the balcony, looked confused and scared. Jane quickly turned to her back and saw Lady Alexander. "Anna." She spoke. "What did you see?" Lady Alexander asked, knowing that Jane saw something in her vision.

Jane breathe shakily and held her hands together. "You can tell me, Jane. And if you don't want to tell me, I can still know what you see." Lady Alexander said, approaching the woman. "I-I," her words were shut when three guards came into the room, searching for Jane.

"Jane Foster, you need to come with us." One of them said. "What? Why?" Lady Alexander asked them. "It's the king's order. Jane Foster, please come with us." They said. Jane and Lady Alexander exchanged look before Lady Alexander nodded. Jane was then brought to another room where she was kept alone and no access to going out.

Lady Alexander knows that Odin wants to send her back to Midgard. But it is not the right thing to do. Lady Alexander then found Thor searching for Jane in her previous room. "She is a prisoner now, Thor. Speak to Odin." She told him. He was furious and made his way to the king's chamber.

Lady Alexander lets him while she walks down to the dungeons. Some of the cells were empty. Maybe some were killed during the fight. Some maybe were executed and some may be thrown out of Asgard. Lady Alexander only has one thing to do in the dungeon which is to meet Loki.

When she reaches his cell, she sees Loki reading a book in his seat. She knows it is an illusion. "Oh, Ivana." Loki smiled when seeing her. He put his book away and walked near the yellowish electrical transparent fence. He looked at her. She didn't show any expression since she knows it was all an illusion.

"Have you taken your breakfast?" Loki asked her. Ivana look at him and sighed. "Enough, Loki. No more illusions." She said to him. He was taken aback by it and disappeared, fading all the illustration away. Revealing the real situation of Loki right now. Devastated. Frustrated. Anger and madness.

Seated on the floor. He was not Loki. He looks nothing like Loki but Ivana knew it was him. It is Loki. She disappeared before reappearing inside Loki's cell. Everything was in a mess. Glasses were shattered. Tables and chairs and beds were in a mess. Everything was upside down and in a mess. So do Loki's mind and soul.

Ivana walked to him and sat on her shin in front of Loki. He took Loki's hand that was bleeding and took away the pain of it. "I've done it, Ivana," Loki told her before she could swirl her magic. "Well, you don't know about it." She slightly smiles, swirling her fingers before the bleeding stops, and the cut was attached back and Loki's hands were back as normal.

"You've learned a lot of things throughout these whole years," Loki told her in a gentle voice. She gave him a weak smile. "How did she die?" Loki asked, shifting his gaze away from Ivana. "The monster stabbed her. Right in the heart before I could reach there with Thor. I'm sorry." Ivana said and apologized.

Loki lifted her chin to look at him. "There's no need to apologize, darling. It is not your fault." He told her. She shook her head in protest. "I knew this would happen. But I didn't bother about it and this could be preven-", Her words were shut by Loki putting his finger on her lips.

"Shut up," Loki said. Ivana slightly smile and took his hands into hers. "Jane is prisoned. Thor will find you to show him the way out to Svartalfheim." Ivana told him. "I know, darling," Loki said, giving her a smile. "We have a lot to talk about," Ivana said to him. He gave her a soft chuckle and kissed her hands, making her smile.