CHAPTER ELEVEN: You Are Mine

Loki entered the room after dinnertime. He had forgotten that Ivana was waiting for him at the inn. He had some jobs to finish in the palace before he heads to the inn. When he saw Ivana lying on the bed with nothing but a silk robe, covering her body and the inn's blanket, Loki hissed quietly. He had forgotten about her clothes.

He sighed and snapped her fingers. Luckily, he can do something easily with his tricks. With a snap, piles of folded ladies' clothes appeared in his hands. He put the clothes at the end of the bed where there was a bench. He escaped the bedroom and into the bathroom to take a shower after a long whole day.

Ivana was awakened by the sound of water in the bathroom. She thought she left the tap open, but when she sees through, she quickly slapped her eyes and mind. The problem when you can see through is . . . you can basically see everything. What lies behind the door and walls and everything.

Sometimes, it's just madness.

She assumed Loki had come back because she saw a pile of ladies' clothes on the bench. She turned on the lamp beside the bed. The light was warm and dim. It was comfortable. She lied on the bed, putting her arms over her eyes and breathing calmly. She was exhausted. But she wanted to see Loki.

The sound of the door creak made Ivana lifted her arms and look at Loki. "I'm sorry for waking you up." Loki chuckled, walking to the bed where Ivana was lying. She smiled and shook her head. "Don't worry. My ears are just too sensitive these days." Ivana muttered.

Taking off his pants, Loki climbed onto the bed and under the blankets. He pulled her closer to him. The lady didn't protest when he did so. So, he thought it was okay for him. He wrapped his arms around her. "I miss having you around my arms, Lady Alexander." He whispered into her ears.

"For God's sake. Loki, don't start this. You know, I can't." Ivana groaned when Loki tried to seduce her with just his touch and words. "Gods, Ivana. I didn't do anything." Loki chuckled, reacting to Ivana's reaction to him. Ivana turned to look at Loki. He took her hands and placed them on his chest.

"The reason this heart is still beating until this second is because of you, Lady Alexander," Loki said, looking into the eyes of the lady he was madly in love with. At least, mad in most people who know about Loki and Ivana. Ivana giggled in response. "Why don't you start sleeping? We may have another confusing and chaotic day tomorrow." Said Ivana.

"Oh, darling. Do not fright. I have already prepared an agenda for us, tomorrow." Loki said. "Jeez, Loki, when did you become so tidy?" Ivana teased him as she bobbed the tip of his nose and chuckled. He gave her a giggle and smiled. "I don't know. Actually, I'm thinking of a very suitable plan. For Asgard as well." Loki said.

Ivana's smile faded as she was given the vision of what Loki was thinking. "Loki . . ." Ivana said. He smiled and kisses her forehead. "Everything will be alright. I will make us able to step into the palace again." Loki said. Ivana didn't reply but stare at Loki's face. "What are you thinking of, dear?" Ivana asked, putting her palm on his forehead.

Loki pulled her hand away and kisses it. Ivana looked into the eyes of the man. "Loki . . . What happened in New York is enough. Don't add more." Ivana told him. "Thor promised me. Vengeance. This is what I am going to do now." Loki said. His voice was more serious and sterner this time.

"Loki . . ." Ivana muttered and held the side of Loki's face dearly. "Please. Let me feel the throne once. Never again after this, darling." Loki said. Ivana looked into his eyes. A pleading. She couldn't stop him. She knows. It is difficult. He was insisting. Putting him into the dungeons won't make anything change, to be honest.

It will just make his revenge grew bigger.

"You have my words. If Thor returns and is ready to take the throne, I'll leave." Loki said, taking her hands into his. "Promise," Ivana said. "I promise," Loki said. He answered it straight. But his heart says otherwise. Ivana knows it but didn't want to make the story longer. She smiled and kisses Loki's lips. He didn't wait to kiss her back, passionately.

"I miss you so much, darling," Loki muttered after breaking their kiss. They were both breathless. Ivana looked into his eyes. "Are we thinking about the same thing?" Ivana whispered as she watches his eyes. He has really beautiful eyes. She held the side of his face. "Oh, I don't know. Why don't you try to read my mind?" Loki said, smirking.

She chuckled and put her palms on his forehead. She stared into his blue ocean eyes. I want to fuck you so bad, Lady Alexander. Ivana buried her face into his chest as she grinned embarrassedly while Loki laughed and hug her tightly. "You're so dirty, Loki." She said, hitting his chest playfully. He gave her laughter.

A few seconds later, Ivana raised her head to be given a deep kiss by Loki. This time, Ivana knew, he wanted it. He wanted more than before. She let him. Their eyes stare at each other as Loki pulled the blankets away. He gets on top of Ivana before whispered, "You better not scream loud or else, we'll get caught."

Ivana chuckled as she lifted her arms for Loki to take off her garments. He left her nothing but undergarments on. He started kissing all over her face and slowly goes down to her neck, giving her warm-wet kisses, making her giggle. It made him confident and believe that she loves it when he does that.

Her fingers tangled his soft long dark hair. She watches as he kisses her down to her chest. Soft moans escaped her lips as his touch felt more intimate and his warm breath hits her skin. "Loki . . ." she whispered. He stopped and looked at her. "I want you." She said. It was straightforward and it was honest.

He gave her a smirk. "Say that again will you?" He asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I want you, Loki Laufeyson." She said and smiled. "I'm glad you want me." He grabbed the edge of her panties, pulling them out of her. "I want you so bad, Loki." She whispered again. Loki looked at her with a smirk as he pulled her panties out.

"Oh, you're going to have me as much as you want, darling," Loki replied with a smirk.

"You're mine. Only mine."

How gentle his touch is when you know how rough he could be