CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: Pure Happiness

Time works differently in Amora and Earth. One day in Amora meaning to say, 1 hour on Earth. 24 days in Amora is just 24 hours on Earth. Unique, isn't it? That's how it works. Different universe and realms. For now, Amora is safe from any earth inhabitants.

The King of Wakanda had promised Loki to give the planet full protection from Stark and the others who are still searching for Ivana and the Space Stone, the Tesseract. Ivana was quieter when T'Challa was around. She didn't talk much. Instead, she would sometimes disappear.

Loki and T'Challa didn't say much about it. Both know that Ivana is not really comfortable with Loki and T'Challa together. The duo realized that but did not say much about it.

The vibranium was transported safely to Amora where the retro-reflection panels were built in a few hours by the people of Wakanda with their own technology. In hours, the planet was safe and hidden from bare eyes.

In a day, Amora became as modern as in Wakanda. But the only different thing is Amora will remain in exile forever. This is a contract being made by Wakanda and Amora and had been signed by Loki and T'Challa. Amora will be a hidden planet that Wakanda will use as a place to store its weapons and technologies.

No one is to know about Amora and this planet will be remained hidden until the time where it will be revealed to the universe. Ivana was fine with it. Remain exile. It was for good.

Even though Amora changed into a modernized planet as Wakanda, the tradition is still practiced on the planet. It wasn't forgotten. For now. The tradition of Alixirians and some Asgardians and Sakaar people must be continued even with the youngest child on the planet. It is a must.

Loki collected people around the planets and bring them to Amora where they start a new life. Just like Loki did. Started a new life, building a new planet, hidden from the Midgardians and hopefully, other aliens.

Even though Ivana had fully trusted Loki, T'Challa does have trust issues with Loki. What happened in New York made T'Challa think twice before making his decision. He thought about Loki been deceived by Thanos and change the perspective of view.

Ivana trusts Loki with all her heart. T'Challa couldn't say much about it.

Ivana had told Loki that she will stay in Amora forever. She was entrusted by T'Challa to help some of the Wakanda people to move into Amora. They will also stay and work for Amora. Wakanda and Amora will both share their incomes and they will depend on each other.

Loki entrusts T'Challa to keep the Space Stone, the Tesseract safe in Wakanda. It will be kept in Wakanda for the moment. Until they could find the most suitable and the most hidden place in the universe to keep it away from human eyes.

Loki started working on how to manage the new kingdom, Amora with the help of Ella and Harold. But mostly, with the help of Harold while Ivana was helped by Ella. Schools were open for young generations, shops were built, technologies and essentials of a kingdom were produced, made, built.

At the end of the day, the kingdom was in place. It was smooth. Everything was in place. It was in harmony. The security system was secured and everything was fine.

"Milady," a maid called on Ivana and she turns towards the maid

"Milady," a maid called on Ivana and she turns towards the maid. "Yes?" she replied gently as she looked at the maid. "The king is asking for you in the reading room." The maid informed Ivana.

"Alright. I will be there in a few minutes." Ivana replied and slightly smile.

"Yes, milady." The maid answered before walking away. Ivana walked towards the reading room which is the library. Her shoes clicked on the marble floor of the palace as she walks.

A few seconds later, she reached the reading room.

She knocked thrice before pushing the huge door inwards. When she entered, she saw Loki standing near a book rack. She slightly smiles and closes the door behind her. The clicking sound of the door startled Loki who was reading a book and turned towards Ivana.

"I didn't saw you for the whole day

"I didn't saw you for the whole day. Where were you?" Loki asked Ivana as he puts the book on the desk. Ivana smiled as she walks towards him.

"I was in the laboratory at the tower. Was finding something." Ivana replied as she stood near Loki.

He smiled and kisses her lips gently. Ivana smiled. It was quick but it already feels amazing. His hands were holding the side of her face gently "I want to bring you somewhere for dinner." Loki said softly.

"Where will we go this time?" she questioned in a whispering tone too. Loki grinned and chuckled.

"It will remain a secret until we reach the destination, my queen," Loki said, mentioning the nickname of Ivana he had made. Before this, he calls her his princess. Now that he is a king or a leader of a planet, he prefers calling Ivana his queen.

Ivana chuckled and holds his hands. "Yes, your majesty. Whatever you say." Ivana said before kissing his hands. Loki smiled. "Let's get back to our bedroom and get dressed," Loki said as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

Ivana giggled and looked at Loki. "Let's go, baby," Ivana said as she wrapped her arms around his waist and they head towards the door.

They went to their chambers and get dressed for dinner. Sometimes, Loki would bring Ivana out for dinner or lunch outside of the palace. Most of the time, in the city, to support local businesses. Within weeks, Amora has grown larger than they thought it would be.

There were inns and hotels. There were tourist places although the tourists are only between Wakanda people and Amora. The economy is always ongoing and it can never stop. With some magic, spells, and the strongest metal on earth, the vibranium, Ivana, and Shuri had made an underground vault to store all the infinity stones.

Space, Reality, and Power stone are now in the vault. Kept a hundred miles underground of the palace of Amora. It will be safe forever in there. The one that could access the vault is only Ivana, Loki and T'Challa. If the stones disappear, it would be either one of the three of them.

But the stones won't be gone. It will be there. Safe.