CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: And We're Back Here . . .

Ivana opened her eyes. She noticed that she was lying on a bed. She recognized everything in the room. She was in the same room when the fight with Thanos occurred. She sighed and put her hands on her face.

"Not again . . ." she mumbled as she cupped her face. Going back here meaning that she will face the king. Which, she wants to avoid the most right now after what had happened before.

"I would like to know what your words exactly means, Lady Alexander."

T'Challa's voice didn't make Ivana startled because she had the sense that he was already in her room. She let out a sigh and put down her hand from her face. She turned towards his voice and saw T'Challa standing, leaning onto the wall just near the door of the room. Two guards were guarding outside the room.

"Who told you about me?" Ivana asked him as she sat on the bed. All her pain had gone because of the treatment she got in Wakanda. Their technology is outside the box. It is amazing. T'Challa smiled as he approached her. "The queen of Alixir, Ella," T'Challa told her as she stood beside her bed.

Ivana rolled her eyes and exhaled. She looks down and noticed she had her clothes changed into a gown. Hospital gown. Ivana looks at T'Challa. "To make it easier for the doctor to check on you. Your wounds behind." T'Challa told her, knowing that the lady does not like a hospital gown.

"How long have I passed out?" Ivana asked as she took her hair tie on the nightstand beside her and tying her hair into a messy bun. "We picked you up in Alixir three days ago. You've slept for 2 nights already." T'Challa answered. Ivana widened her eyes in shock. "So . . . I've been out of the world for a week?" Ivana asked.

T'Challa pressed his lips and nodded. Ivana's jaw dropped and she looks around her. "Does the rest of Avengers know?" Ivana asked him. "No. Not yet. Only Thor knows because the Avengers asked his help to find you. But he was too busy and told your aunt and she found you under the snow-"

"Yeah, I get it from there," Ivana cuts him off. T'Challa nodded and look at the lady. "So . . . when can I be discharged?" Ivana asked. "I need you to come with me to Seoul. After that, we will head to the United States." T'Challa told her. Ivana rolled her eyes and look at him.

"Seoul for what?" Ivana questioned him. T'Challa sighed and took her arm. She sees her whole arm that was burnt.

She gasped looking at her burnt arms. "I did not want Shuri to treat these knowing that you know a lot about plastic surgery. More in South Korea. I've contacted Dr. Helen Cho for an appointment for you." T'Challa told her before putting down her arm.

"Oh my god. What the hell happened to my arm!?" Ivana exclaimed as she looked at her arms. T'Challa chuckled as he sat beside Ivana on the bed. He smiled as he watched Ivana caressing her burnt arm. Rough surface. "Jeez, it's ugly now," Ivana said. "For now, it is," T'Challa told her, twisting bottled water and gave it to Ivana.

"You must have been thirsty." He said, offering her the water. Ivana raised her eyebrow before taking the bottle. "Thank you." She mumbled as she took the bottle and drink some. T'Challa nodded and stood up from sitting at the edge of the bed. "I will need to go back to work. I'll come back later." He told Ivana.

Ivana simply nodded. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine alone." Ivana said. "Yeah, you're used to it, right?" T'Challa replied, giving her a slight smirk. She smiled and bobbed her eyebrow. He smiled before walking to the door and exited the room. Ivana let out a sigh when he left.

Ivana spent her time resting in the room. Although she has recovered from all her wounds and bruises, she still has to rest to gain more energy just in case she would be attacked again. At the same time, Ivana played with her powers. She never knew what her real powers are.

Tony Stark calls her power element control. Thor mostly calls her witch since she is smart in mixing potions and creating new spells. Some of her magics and spells come from her potions and they stayed in her. She doesn't know how to throw it away though. So, she lives with it.

While Ivana was busy playing and testing her powers when she was startled by someone who came into her room. She was surprised to see the former queen of Wakanda, T'Challa's mother. Ivana quickly disappeared her powers off her hands but the former queen smiled since she sees some of it.

Ivana wanted to get up from the bed but was quickly hold off by the woman. "Do not be frightened of me, Lady Alexander. Stay on your bed. I just want to talk to you." She told the young lady. Ivana looked at her and slowly nodded. "Yes, your highness." Ivana smiled and sit properly on the bed.

"Lady Alexander, you're a good friend to both my children. Also, an example to my daughter and a close friend, or maybe, I assume someone special to T'Challa. You can call me mother. More comfortable if you call me mama. You've done a lot of things." The woman said, taking a seat on the chair beside Ivana's bed.

Ivana smiled and shook her head and replied, "Only if your highness calls me Ivana instead of Lady Alexander." The woman smiled and looked at Ivana. "Of course, Ivana." She said. Ivana smiled and nodded. "I have been hearing a lot about you these few weeks. You have been fighting along with the Avengers I see." The former queen said.

"Yes. I have been with them for some time since I came to earth and stayed here." Ivana told her. The woman nodded. "So, I asked Shuri about you. She said that this is your first time coming to earth after some time. How did you get to know about Shuri and T'Challa, Ivana?" The woman asked.

"Well . . . um", Ivana mumbled and scrunch her nose. "Just some accidental meeting and then we met again the second time and figured out that we could be friends. It's just a simple friendship." Ivana said. The woman smiled and nodded. "I see that my son is very fond of you, Ivana." The woman said. Ivana let out a soft chuckle and smiled.

"Shuri told me that you are not from Earth nor Asgard. You are from Alixir. Where is that exactly?" The former queen questioned her. "It's very far from here. Very, very far. Hundred billion miles away from here. It is very far." Ivana told her. The woman nodded.

"You are a very brave lady, Ivana. I am very amazed by you. You prove the strength of a woman. You should be in the UN." The woman said. Ivana smiled and shook her head. "I'm not worthy enough to be representing a tribe or a group, mother," Ivana said and smiled. The woman also smiled.

"You know what, Ivana?" the woman asked. "What?" Ivana questioned. "I think you might be a little bored in this room, aren't you?" the mother asked, standing up. "Yeah, kinda bored though." Ivana shrugged and smiled. "Come on. I know where to take you. I want to know more about you since maybe . . . you'll be my daughter-in-law." The woman said.

Ivana raised her eyebrow and chuckle. T'Challa's mother got Ivana out of the ward after the doctor permitted Ivana. It turns out that T'Challa's mother brought the young lady around the palace. Many great places that Ivana had never went before, the woman showed everything to her.

Well, it looks like the woman is kinda expecting that Ivana will be her daughter-in-law in the future. That . . . Ivana cannot change. Maybe she will marry the king. Maybe not. Who knows, right?