CHAPTER FOUR: Long Time No See

They had a small talk every few minutes before Heimdall noticed that Thor was coming back. The portal was opened and Ivana shrieked when a part of a car came flying into the gate area. Later, she sees Thor and Jane entering the gate. "Jane!" Ivana smiled when she sees the scientist.

"Anna?" Jane called when she saw Ivana. They embraced each other for a moment before Jane notices Heimdall and gave him a hi. "Welcome to Asgard." Heimdall greeted the woman. The three of them then exited the gate. "Jane, what is in you? I sense something is wrong within your blood." Ivana whispered softly to Jane as they walked into the palace.

"Her body seems to be defending herself. Police who wanted to arrest her was thrown away when he tried to touch Jane." Thor told Ivana. "What kind of sorcerer is it now?" Ivana mumbled and shook her head as they walked to the medical room. Ivana decided to leave the two on the mission on how to solve Jane's problem.

Ivana decided to go back to her bedroom and take two books that belong to Frigga but that she wants to give to Loki. Ivana has been thinking of meeting Loki but she was scared that he might be surprised to see her. After getting the books, Ivana makes her way to the dungeon.

She was not stopped by the guards, because she was invisible. Only Loki could see her since that was what she wanted. Only Loki to see her. She walked past through the cells that kept criminals in their own space. Surrounded by hard rock and electrical burning yellow see-through fence.

Ivana reaches the end of the corridor and sees Loki. He was sitting on a chair, focusing on reading a book. As she walked closer, Loki seems to be bothered by someone watching at him and look away from his book and outside his cell. He saw Ivana. He didn't show any expression towards her but she gave him a bland smile.

Ivana easily entered Loki's cell without being caught. She was invisible in everyone's eye except for Loki. Loki remains seated on his chair but he stared at Ivana all the time. Ivana noticed it. She put the two books on the table for Loki and stood far from Loki.

"How are you?" Ivana started. Loki flinched and looked away. "Why are you here?" he questioned her. With a swirl of her fingers, she was back in her original outfit. Pants and her hair were let loose. She was more comfortable in it. Ivana took a seat across Loki. He has grown bigger and perhaps taller.

"Why would you trust the Mad Titan, huh? You should've been wiser on choosing someone you trust." Ivana said. "Why exactly are you here? TO laugh at me, to mock at me, or to say bad things to me?" Loki replied. Ivana sighed and put her hands on her face, cupping it.

"I don't know what is happening to you, Loki. You were better a few years-", "IT WAS 15 YEARS AGO, IVANA!" Loki shouted, shutting out Ivana. She wasn't surprised. "THAT WAS 15 YEARS AGO BEFORE YOU LEFT ASGARD! BEFORE YOU LEFT, ME!" He shouted at her.

"I am sorry." That was all Ivana could say. Guilt overflowed her as he made her recalled what happened 15 years ago. Loki stared at her before throwing his stare away from the lady in front of him. "I needed you and where were you when I needed you?" Loki asked with a pleading voice. More guilt overflowed Ivana.

"I am sorry. My hometown was on fire. I had to go back. I lost my father and mother since then, Loki. Please, understand me." Ivana said. When Lady Alexander mentioned that she had lost her parents, Loki exhaled. He knows about it. And Ivana knows he knew it.

"Your hometown is here, Ivana. Not there." Loki said. This time, his voice gentler than before. "But it's still my hometown. Mother was from there. I have to go back there." Ivana said, approaching Loki who she thought has calmed down more than just now.

Loki stares at the lady who was approaching him. He knows that she has the same capabilities as himself. He knows she is not actually there. Only a projection. He will not be able to touch her. The same as his mother. "These books are sent by your mother. Perhaps she will come here sooner. I need to go now." Ivana said.

Loki didn't say anything but stare at the lady. "I'll visit you when I can. You know how to call me." Ivana said, looking straight into his eyes. He sighs and nods. Lady Alexander gave him a small smile before disappearing. Loki was frustrated. He wanted her. He misses her but his ego kept it inside of him.

Ivana walked along the corridor and to the balcony where all new criminals are going to be placed in the cells. They came with the 3 warriors. Volstagg, Sif, and Fandral. Hogun stayed in his hometown, Vanaheim. Lady Alexander watches as the criminal being brought to the dungeons.

"Lady Alexander," Thor's voice startled Ivana who was focusing on watching the prisoners walking towards the dungeons. "Yes, Thor?" Ivana turned towards his voice and saw him walking with Jane Foster. "Hey, where were you just now?" Jane asked as the couple approach the lady.

"Oh, I went somewhere just now. Did you guys found out what happened to you?" Ivana asked and turned to Jane. "Yes. But it is quite challenging to cure her." Thor replied on behalf of Jane. Ivana kept quiet for a while. Trying to focus on something that has been tingling in her soul. Something is not right.

"Lady Alexander?" "Ivana, are you okay?" Ivana didn't answer their question but looked outside the balcony. "Ivana?" Thor's voice once more unfocused her. "Thor, I think I would need a rest. You two have some time alone. I'll catch up with you guys later." Lady Alexander said, walking away from the couple.

The couple looked at each other with worried eyes on Ivana. She was obviously disturbed by something but she just doesn't want to tell anyone about it. Then, Thor realizes that she was not in her dress instead in another outfit. More like fighting attire. He was disturbed by it but quickly came back to reality and brought Jane with him.

Ivana walks into her bedroom and sat on the bed. Her head has been stinging for minutes and all she knows is this happens every time something bad will happen in a few moments. She decided to bathe and see if it works. She thought maybe she is thinking too much.

She decided to sleep it off after not being able to stop thinking about something bad. Hoping the worriedness will fade tomorrow morning.