CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: Vormir

"Are you sure that you will be fine with Mr Barnes alone?" T'Challa asked for the hundredth time today.

Ivana rolled her eyes and turned to Shuri on her right. "Told you. Brother is very worried of you. That signs of?" Shuri smirks and motioned the shape of love with her fingers. Ivana quickly put it down and widened her eyes towards Shuri. Shuri laughed. "Shuri . . ." T'Challa warns.

"I will take care of her. Plus, I think she's powerful than me." Bucky said as they walked together towards the jet. "I know. That is why I asked you two if you will be alright. If you two erupt into someone else, you might not reach United States or any other places." T'Challa said. Ivana chuckled.

"Don't worry. Old guy can take care of me. Maybe I will be the one taking care of him." Ivana said and grinned to Bucky. He replied with a grin too and shake his head. "You're going to put back the stones and leave the place immediately." T'Challa said again.

"We promise. Right, Bucky?" Ivana says. "Yup," he nodded as he replied. "As for the Time, Space and Mind, you will be bringing them back to United States, right?" Shuri asked.

"Yes. Mind stone will be given back to Vision. I will contact Dr Helen Cho to put the stone back into Vision. You've done a lot for us." Ivana said to Shuri as she wrapped her arms over the young girl's shoulder. She smiles.

"Space stone will be back in New Asgard in Norway. It will be kept in a secret place. I can't hold it long. It will lure my mind to be obsess about leadership. We must put them away from humans." Ivana continued. "And the Time stone?" T'Challa asked. "It will be given back to Dr Strange Stephen. He will be in Manhattan." Ivana replied.

T'Challa nodded and said, "Be safe. Especially going to Vormir." Ivana smiled and nodded. "As for the other stones, we'll keep it safe here. I will make sure it is safe from the outer world." T'Challa added. Ivana nodded. "Thank you." Ivana mumbles. T'Challa simply smile and nodded.

Later, they reached the jet and T'Challa handed them the hard briefcase that contains the stones. Four stones. One of them needs to be sent back to Vormir where the Red Skull lives. The other three will be brought back to Earth.

After biding goodbye to the royals, Ivana and Bucky entered the jet with four of the 6 Infinity Stones in their hands. "Alright. We're ready to fly, Lady Alexander." Says Bucky. "Alright. We can leave now." Ivana said, buckling up her seatbelts. The briefcase is safely store in a compartment in the middle of the jet.

A minute later, they left Wakanda to Vormir. Bucky was piloting the jet while Ivana was spacing out at the back. "Hey, Ivana", Bucky calls. "Yeah?" Ivana replied, turning towards Bucky.

"When you said you were from Alixir. Was that the universe that has dwarfs, hobbits and all other living creatures? It's like a fantasy there too. Like Asgard but huger than Asgard and more luxury than Asgard." Bucky said.

"Yeah, you're right." Ivana said. "When you were in the battle with Thor, Loki, Thanos, in the ship and also the Hulk. How did you got out of the ship and escaped Thanos and reached Earth?" he questioned.

Ivana unbuckle her seatbelt and walks up to Bucky who was at the control seat. She took a seat next to him. The jet has to seats for pilots but Ivana can't pilot it so, only Bucky is in charge for it.

"There was a man, named Heimdall. He has magic too and he's the gate keeper in Asgard. He can control the Bifrost which is the gate for people to come in and go out of Asgard. He was the one who sent us back to Earth." Ivana said. Bucky nodded. "Did he die in the battle too?" Bucky asked again. Ivana nodded.

"Yeah, unfortunately. He was the one who sent half of Asgardian on earth before the whole battle happened. He told me about the battle but I didn't actually believe it. Since I could not feel anything but only calmness. And it happened." Ivana says and pressed her lips, sighing.