CHAPTER NINE: Svartalfheim

As the four of them reached closer, Jane woke up from her short nap. "Jane," Thor mumbled. Jane didn't reply but her eye became as black as the blackest black in the universe. But still, shiny. "Malekith," Jane muttered. The ship was landed smoothly on the black soil. They got out of the ship and walk by feet to the end of the cliff where they watched as Malekith's ship landed.

At times, Loki would glance behind him, making sure that Ivana was okay and following them. Lost on an alien planet could be annoying. They watched as the associates made their way out of the ship and marched towards them. "All right. Are you ready?" Thor asked, looking at Jane. Jane nodded.

"I am," Loki said. Ivana shoved her arms to Loki. Ugh, worldwide funny guy. Thor and Loki then stood up. They walked to the front and they saw Malekith, stopped. Watch the brothers. "You know, this plan of yours is going to get us killed," Loki said. "Yes, possibly," Thor replied, looking far.

Loki put out his hands that were handcuffed. "You still don't trust me, brother?" Loki questioned him after seeing hesitation in Thor's eyes. "Would you?" Thor asked, uncuffing the handcuffs around Loki's wrist. Jane watches as Thor uncuffed Loki's wrists.

Lady Alexander was nowhere to be found. They have a plan and it is going on. Lady Alexander is meant to hide. More specifically, to be invisible in the eyes of the enemy. "No, I wouldn't," Loki mumbled. Answering Thor's question. His dagger came out of nowhere. Just from behind. Shiny and sharp.

With anger, Loki stabbed the knife into Thor. "Thor!" Jane shouted in shock as she watches Thor rolling down the cliff. Loki walks down the cliff while Jane ran, wanting to go to Thor. What kind of drama is this, Malekith thought. "You really think I cared about Frigga? About any of you?" Loki questioned before kicking Thor.

"All I ever wanted, was you and Odin dead at my feet." Loki continued, walking towards Thor with his knife. His hands stretched out to get his hammer that was a few meters away from them. But before the hammer could fell in Thor's hand, Loki had already cut a part of Thor's hand, making Thor scream in pain.

Oh, how good these brothers' actings are, Ivana thought in silence. She stood silently behind all the associates of Malekith. Jane ran to Thor who was hissing in pain. Loki grabbed Jane by her waist.

"Malekith! I am Loki of Jotunheim, and I bring you a gift." He throws Jane in front of Malekith. "I ask only one thing in return . . . A good seat from which to watch Asgard burn." Loki continued. "He is an enermy of Asgard." The huge monster who stabbed Frigga told Malekith.

"He was a prisoner in their dungeons." The monster continued. Thor watches the scene while still acting his scene. Malekith walked up to Thor and said, "Look at me." With his hand, Jane was lifted and the soul of the dark was extracted out of Jane, leaving her empty but for her original soul.

Jane fell onto the soil, unconscious and barely breathing. "Loki! Now!" Thor shouted. Thor's hand appeared again and his thunderbolt destroyed the dark soul. Well, that was what they thought it would be. The soul shattered. But Ivana knew. That was not supposed to happen. The shattered ones, slowly lifted and went into Malektih, making him, more powerful than he ever was.

Malekith's eyes were the same color when Jane had the dark soul in her body. Ivana made herself visible to their enemy after Malekith and the monster left. Some of Malekith's associates that saw her, went towards her and were going to attack her when she separated into over 10 Ivana. It made the associates confused about which one is the real human.

In a few seconds, she could bring down 4 of her enemies. "LOKI!" Ivana shouted when she saw the monster threw the dark portal towards them. Loki pushed Jane away so she wouldn't be sucked into the portal. Ivana gasped when she saw Loki was sucked into the portal but sigh in relief when Thor grabbed him before he could be sucked.