CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: Ignorant

Ivana stood at the balcony while watching the sunset. The room has a very perfect view of the sunset. She just stares at the sun as it sets. The yellowish and orangish color that blends perfectly.

The color was perfect and the soft wind breeze makes it more memorable than ever.

A figure stood beside her and she turned her head to see Loki beside her. He smiled while looking in front of him. "Beautiful, isn't it?" he asked her. Ivana smiled as she turned back in front of her.

"You chose a great place to start a kingdom," Ivana commented and smirked.

Loki replied with a smirk, "Of course."

"It is beautiful," Ivana said, replying to his first question. "The Tesseract is in the vault. Safe, for now." Loki told Ivana. She nodded. "Keep it safe. Here." Ivana said to him. He nodded.

"We need to keep it away from Stark and the other Avengers. In the Avengers' eyes right now, I am a bad guy and they need to take the Tesseract away from me and hand it back to New Asgard. It will be easier for Stark to take it back." Loki said. Ivana sighed and nodded.

"If they come here, bring it away from here. Hide it." Ivana said. "We've already put it in the vault, underground and the door can only be accessed with thumbprints and face recognition of mine. They can't take it from there." Loki said.

"I can't believe I trusted liars," Ivana mumbled and shook her head. Loki turned towards her and she looked at Loki. "That's why I 'kidnapped' you." He said, smiling. Ivana chuckled and wrapped her arms around his waist. His arms around Ivana's shoulder.

"I'm hungry," Ivana pouted. Loki chuckled and pulled her back into the bedroom. "Let's go for dinner then," Loki said. Ivana smiled and they exited the chambers and head towards the dining hall.

The dining hall wasn't so big but it was big enough for two people in the castle. When Loki invited Ella and Harold to stay in the palace, they refused, telling him that they wanted some time off out of the city first.

Loki respected their decision and did not force them to stay with him and Ivana. For now, Ivana will be staying in the castle to accompany Loki.

After dinner, Ivana went straight to the chambers while Loki went out to meet some people first. Entering her chambers that she shares with Loki, she let out a sigh. She had already sigh maybe for the hundredth time today. She walks towards the dressing table and tied her hair.

What Harold and Ella told her about her powers this afternoon really made her think twice about the powers she has now. Loki and Ivana stayed at their house for lunch and that is where Ivana was told more about the power that she holds right now.

Ella stated that it has been thousands of decades since there is any report of a person that has control of ice other than elements such as water, ground, wind, and fire. This is the first time in thousands of decades. The last person who had this power was a warrior. Lady warrior.

Witches and magicians sacrificed time to make research of the power. It was concluded that the powers are only given by the God of Alixir to those who are worthy. This time, Ivana. If Ivana spends time to know her powers, she has lots of abilities.

It does not only controls ice but also other elements and magics and spells. Ivana just needs time to know her powers and to be careful with her powers because it might be dangerous and could harm her.

Ivana grabbed a book that Ella gave to her just now before she and Loki left Ella and Harold's house. The book has all information that Ivana needs to know about her powers. Some acronym to bring her powers out. It might help Ivana to bring her powers out too.