CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: Suicide Squad

[Two days later]

Ivana walked downstairs and saw some of the Avengers were gathered outside the building. T'Challa and Shuri were present too. Steve, Sam, Bucky, Thor, Bruce, Rhodey and Tony were present.

"Good morning," Bruce said when he sees Ivana. "Good morning." She smiled as she approached them. "Ivana, T'Challa, and Shuri are going back already. Say goodbye to them." Tony said. "Oh really? I thought you guys are going back in a few days." Ivana tilts her head in confusion.

"Yeah, but my brother," Shuri put her hands on T'Challa's shoulder. "Has a lot to do after 2 days not being in Wakanda," Shuri replied. Ivana smiled and nodded. "I wanted to stay longer. Wanted to go to Coachella, actually." Shuri said. Ivana grinned.

"Coachella is next year. For this year, it had already ended. I'll text a month before the festival starts. Just in case you want to join me to Coachella." Ivana said and winked at Shuri. "That's my sister!" Shuri exclaimed in excitement and hugged Ivana. Ivana laughed and patted Shuri's back.

"Sister, huh?" Sam mumbled. "Of course. She has been my sister for a long time." Shuri said and glances at her brother who is shaking his head. "We will leave in the afternoon after lunch. Hopefully, make it back before evening." T'Challa said. "Yeah. That's good. Have a safe journey." Steve said, shaking hands with T'Challa.

"Thank you for the kind hospitality for me and Shuri. I appreciate it so much." T'Challa said. Tony nodded. "It's nothing. Come by once a while. You'll be welcome to stay." Tony said. Ivana smiled.

"Hey, I need to give you something," Ivana whispered to Shuri, pulling her a little further from the males.

"What?" Shuri asked. Ivana took her phone and open her phone case and there was a small letter that was folded a few times to make it fit in the phone case. "Wow, is that for me?" Shuri asked. Ivana chuckled and grinned. "Can you pass this to T'Challa?" Ivana said in a whispering tone.

Shuri look at Ivana and smirked.

"Shuri!" Ivana slapped her shoulder, a little flustered by how Shuri was looking at her. Shuri laughed. "I was just looking at you! I mean – I'm happy for you two!" Shuri exclaimed. "We're not together, Shuri," Ivana said.

"Oh, yeah?" Shuri's smile fades.

"Yeah. Maybe not yet. It'll take years." Ivana says, giving the letter to Shuri.

She took it and put it into her pocket. "Hopefully I did not forget to give this. Sometimes I forget about things." Shuri said, tapping her pocket. Ivana chuckled. "In return, you need to bring me to Coachella and LA next time." She said.

"Of course! Tell me if you're around New York. I'll see if my schedule allows me to meet you." Ivana said. Shuri smiled and nodded. "I'll miss you," Shuri said and hugged Ivana. Ivana hugged her back and smiled. "Last time was so long until I meet you. Maybe this time will be longer." Shuri continued. Ivana chuckled.

"Maybe this time will be a shorter time actually," Ivana said as they broke the hug. "Really?" Shuri raised her eyebrows. "I'm gonna stay on Earth for some time. So, I'll be around here." Ivana said. "That's amazing!" Shuri exclaimed in happiness. "Yeah," Ivana smiled and nodded.

"Shuri!" T'Challa calls.

"Alright. You're done." Ivana said, patting her back. Shuri bid goodbye to the other Avengers before heading to the car. T'Challa decided to meet Ivana. Despite there was some teasing between him and Ivana, they are still friends and T'Challa does not want their relationship to turn into an awkward relationship.

"I'm expecting that you will behave for your stay on earth, Ivana," T'Challa says, approaching the young lady. Ivana smiled and chuckled before lowering her head. She looked up back when T'Challa stood high in front of her.