CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: Nothing Is Impossible

Ivana was full of confusion, questions, and dizziness after getting attacked by tons of information in a day. Her powers are also driving her crazy. A rumor that Loki is still alive is also making her panic and going crazy.

"When Thanos killed him, usually, Asgardians who die will immediately turn to dust and ascended into the skies after dying. Loki did not. I remembered. Only now, I remember. Before this, I could not remember about it." Thor started.

Ivana knows about it. Yes, every Asgardian who dies especially the royal members, if they die, they will turn to dust and people can see their dust or maybe glittering dust that flew in the air.

"So, there is a possibility that he is still alive and he's the one who has taken the Tesseract," Tony said before turning towards Ivana. The meeting was silent for a few moments before Ivana speaks. "You have proof that he is the one who takes it?"

"I went to Sakaar a few days ago with the Guardians of The Galaxy to see nothing but damage city. The people were taken away. Some survivors said that there was a man who wears green and has a huge crown on his head were the one who leads the armies." Thor told Ivana.

Ivana had mixed feeling about this. She was confused.

"What were you doing in Sakaar?" Ivana questioned Thor. "Just patrolling with the guardians," Thor replied and shrugged. Ivana bit her inner cheeks and sighed. She puts her hands on the table and hung her head low.

"We had DNA scans around the vault. It's him. We cannot deny this one, Ivana. It's him." Tony told Ivana, pulling up a piece of hologram screen and Loki's biodata was shown on the screen.

Ivana's facial expression still shows the Avengers that she does not believe them. Tony sighed and slide the hologram screen to the side, showing another piece of information.

"6 days ago, in the Philippines, there was an abduction. Police have searched for days, could not find these 6 peoples. All scientists and engineers. He was Loki." Tony said and look at Ivana.

She just stares in front of her, biting her inner cheeks.

"Ivana," Captain Rogers said. She looked at him.

"We must find him. Stop whatever he's trying to do. I bet he's doing something that is not right." He told her.

Ivana looked at Tony and stood up from her chair. The Avengers watched.

"You're just telling me this now, Tony?" Ivana asked, pointing at the pictures on the screen of Loki and his new armies. Tony let out a sigh before replying, "I was not sure. It might be someone trying to-"

Tony stopped when he sees Ivana holding her rage in her eyes and mouth.

"Let's just find him, okay? I know you love him. I know. I really do. But he's not doing something correctly." Tony tells the lady. Ivana clenched his fist and the other Avengers noticed it. Tony too.

Ivana let out a breath before letting go of her fist, relaxing.

"I'm not going," Ivana said before walking out of the meeting room. The rest of Avengers looked disappointed but they couldn't blame her. She loves Loki wholeheartedly. But it was better if Ivana joins them.

"Are we still going to find him?" Wanda asked after Ivana left the room. "Yes, we are." Captain Rogers replied. "What if Ivana wants to help Loki?" Tony asked the others, a little suspicious of Ivana.

"Lady Alexander loves Loki and she was once the Goddess of Mischief too. But she has changed a lot. I am sure that she will not help Loki. She knows what is wrong and right." Thor said, standing up for his longtime friend.

"What, if?" Tony said again. "It won't happen," Thor said sternly. He knows Ivana. She knows what she is doing.

"Who is going to keep an eye on Ivana while the rest of us go to find Loki?" Tony asked.

They continued discussing their plan. Where to find Loki, what to do, and so on. They have to prepare for what's coming. Just in case, Loki already has a huge army. Time works differently in every universe. It's different. Some different. Some, are the same. So, they have to be careful about where they are heading to.

There is a possibility that they won't make it back home on time if something bad happens at home.

Ivana was sitting on her bed while leaning on her headboard. She swiped the iPad screen. Tony has given an iPad and a phone and smartwatch to Ivana so it will be easier to communicate with Ivana.

And Tony sent Ivana some information that he got about what Loki on earth. There were some pictures of Loki on earth and it breaks Ivana's heart to know that he is still alive. Tony also sent a text, telling Ivana that she could join the team to find Loki and she has time until tomorrow morning.

But she refuses to join them.

She actually wants to go back to Alixir to find out about her powers. That is the only place where she can find information about her powers. Ice. Freezing and cold.

It was around 8:30 pm and most of the Avengers will usually gather in the living room to talk or have free time together. But this time, Ivana opted to stay in her room, being alone. The teammates didn't bother her since they understand her feelings.

Wanda went to her room just now to ask her if she wants to eat dinner but Ivana didn't want to eat dinner. Saying that she does not have any appetite to eat. Wanda persuaded her but it did not work. So, she didn't want to force Ivana, or else, maybe something else would happen.

A knock on the door was heard and Ivana turned towards the door. "Come in," she said, still looking at the iPad. The door clicked opened and Steve entered her room.

"Wanda said that you don't have the appetite to eat," Steve said, closing the door behind him. Ivana exhaled and turned off her iPad, putting it on the nightstand before looking back at Steve. "I just had an upset stomach. Didn't feel good." Ivana told him, folding her legs, giving space for Steve to sit on her bed.

Steve gave her a bland smile before he sat on the bed. "Do you still love Loki?" Steve asked her. Ivana looked at him and close her eyes, sighing. "I don't know." She replied, cupping her face. "You are confused," Steve said. "Yeah. I don't know how to react. I have a lot of questions." Ivana said.

"During my mission, 70 years ago, I thought I have lost everyone. Peggy, Bucky, Howard. Peggy was old and have dementia. Bucky was used by HYDRA and he did not recognize me at first. Howard, Bucky killed him. Tony, was mad at me. Bucky is my bestfriend. I mourned for him."

"But, knowing that he is still alive, I'm very confused. What happened to him, how is he alive? I know, you have a lot of questions too. You thought you lost Loki. I thought I lost Bucky. But they both come back. Maybe, your feelings are more than mine because you two were lovers. Now that he is back, you are confused."

Ivana cupped her face and exhaled shakily.

"With other people having feelings for you, T'Challa, I'm sure it is very confusing to you," Steve said.

"Ivana, eventually, you need to face him, Loki." He added.

I know, Steve. But I don't know how will I face him after what had happened. Ivana monologued.