CHAPTER TWELVE: Head to Earth

[Years Later; Skipping the Battle of Ragnarök]

Lady Alexander stood near the window as she wrapped her arms around her lower waist. A hand wrapped her waist made her smile and turned slightly to the back. She sees Loki smiling and puts his head on her shoulder. "Did you have a good sleep last night?" Loki asked her with a gentle voice. "I did. How about you?" She asked her back after answering his question. He chuckled. "I did. But I am sure it would be better with you around my arms." He said.

Lady Alexander responded with a chuckle and turn to him. He was already fitted into his official outfit as the Prince of Asgard. "What is it?" He looked into her eyes, searching for something. "What?" Lady Alexander replied as she took his hands. "Is there something you want to tell me?" Loki asked. He senses that Ivana is hiding something from him.

She chuckled and shook her head. "No. Nothing. Have you had your breakfast, my prince?" Ivana asked as she pulled him to walk with her. "I did. What about you?" Loki said. "I did too. What is your plan for today?" she asked him. He shrugged as they hold hands and walk side by side.

"Nothing much." He replied and smiled. "I can't wait to go to earth," Ivana said and smiled. Loki looked at her. Her excitements made him smile. But he was scared to go back to earth. Noticing Loki not giving any response, Ivana turned to look at him. She saw his facial expression. They stopped walking.

"Are you scared to go back to earth?" Ivana asked him. He looked her in her eyes and looked down before exhaling. She smiled blandly and bring her hands to cup the side of his face. He holds her hands and looks at her. "You will be alright. We will be alright." Ivana told him, hoping that he would get persuaded.

"Darling," he said. "Yes?" she answered as Loki raised his head and looked at her. "I love you so much." He said. She smiled and nodded. "I know. I love you too. So much. A lot." She told him. He pulled her into a hug and hug her tightly. She hugged her back too. She was not sure why Loki was a lot quieter today. 

"A-Are you okay, Loki?" she decided to ask him. They broke the hug and Loki chuckled at her question. "I am. Why would I not be?" Loki answered. She smiled and nodded. They stare into each other's eyes for a little while before Ivana pulled his coat so he would lean towards her before slamming their lips together. Loki chuckled but didn't waste time and reply to her kiss.

A second later, a bright purple light was seen from the space before it hits the ship, shattering all the window glasses and knocking out everyone on the ship. Ivana was barely conscious as the light and the loud shattering pass her out. She looked to her side and saw Loki, also passed out. She groans as she tried to sit up. She puts her hand on her stomach and sighs in relief.

"L-Loki," she woke Loki up with a shake on his shoulder. Slowly, he regained consciousness and looked at Ivana. "What happened?" he asked her. "I don't know. But I think, we are under attack." Ivana said, slowly standing up from the floor. The ship was filled with different smells. Some may smell fuel, some dust, fire, and gasses.

Loki also got up from lying on the floor. A moment later, they heard voices of screaming and swords. The couple ran towards the sound of the fight. The lights were cut off. Water was leaking. The fire was caught on most of the things. The ship was in a mess as if it just went through a battle and cannot be used anymore.

Ivana stopped running when she saw some bodies lying on the floor. She squatted and checked on their pulse. She received nothing but cold and empty. They are dead. "T-They are gone." Ivana gasped. She looked at Loki who was also shocked. She stared at the dead bodies of Asgardians.

They continued walking through the corridors. They encountered some aliens that have weapons but the couple could defeat them and kill them easily. "This is not of earth no Hela or Surtur. Loki . . ." Ivana mumbled as she looked outside the window.