CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: Party For All

The wedding of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts went very well. It was just a simple and small gathering of people but it is surely a very memorable ceremony especially to the lovely wedded couple. There were just some paparazzi that were permitted to make their media reports to the public.

The wedding took place at the beachside and a small meal for all guests. Ivana met a lot of people there and she was very surprised when Tony introduced Ivana as his adopted daughter. Well, Tony did the same to Peter Parker too. The Spiderman. So, not only Ivana gets it but Peter too.

Some children attended the ceremony which Ivana was fond of. Children. Since a young age, she loves children. Well, some say that children are annoying sometimes. For Ivana, children are full of curiosity and full of surprises at some time which she finds very interesting.

Pepper had met Ivana before the wedding and they clicked once they met. They had a long chat with each other and Pepper like Ivana. Well, as a friend as an older person. She admitted that she finds Ivana somehow, a stabilizer to the team, the Avengers. She is full of surprises and she knows almost everything and anyone.

For now, Ivana found her comfort zone. Maybe, for a few months, she will be staying in her comfort zone. She has not fully forgotten about Loki but it has been about a month since Loki has left and her emotion can be contained after some time. She slowly tries to fill her mind by doing something else.

After the short meal at the beach, Ivana decided to head back to the compound for a while to change her outfit. Tony is holding a party at the Stark Tower downtown. It was just about 7 pm when Ivana left the wedding ceremony location to go back to the compound.

When she arrived at the compound, she heads back to her bedroom and took a shower. It was quite hot at the beach just now despite the wind blowing towards the guest, sending chill air. After taking a shower, she redoes her makeup and puts on her dress. This dress was picked out by Wanda and Natasha when they noticed that Ivana looks stunning in it.

While Ivana was putting her final makeup on, she heard a knock on her bedroom door. She closes the compact powder mirror and answered, "Yes?" "It's me. Nat. Let's leave together to Stark Tower." Natasha said. "Okay!" Ivana said with a loud voice, getting back to her dressing table.

She gets her makeup done and grabs her dinner bag. She decided to wait for Natasha in the living room. While waiting for Natasha, Ivana scrolled through her phone messages. She sees their group chat, Avengers, was filled with photos that were sent by Friday. It was like a 4K quality picture. Everything was so clear to look at.

Ivana smiled looking through all the photos. Happiness filled everyone's heart. Thor with his friends, the Guardian of The Galaxy was present at the wedding too. Some of Wakanda's people also came. Of course, T'Challa came too. Clint and Scott too. Dr Strange and basically, everyone that Tony Stark has ever met. Well, some. Not a lot.

"Hey," Natasha's voice made Ivana turned to her. She was wearing a white button-up top with a black skirt. Paired up with a high heel and her curly hair. "Damn, you look like a bitch." Natasha said to Ivana. She replied with a loud laugh.