CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: I Missed You

Ivana slowly flicked her eyes only to realize that she was not in her usual bedroom in the Avengers' compound anymore

Ivana slowly flicked her eyes only to realize that she was not in her usual bedroom in the Avengers' compound anymore. She thought that she was in a castle. But just by the feel, she could feel that this castle is filled with magic.

It's different. Maybe . . . illusions?

A sound of glass being put on a table was heard and Ivana shot her head towards the sound and saw Loki sitting on a single couch, putting his glass on the table beside the couch while staring at Ivana.

"Where are we?" Ivana asked, pulling the blanket to the side and getting down from the bed. "Amora," Loki answered before he stood up. Ivana glanced at him and walked towards the balcony.

The door was opened and fresh air was entering the room. It was calming. Ivana walks out of the door and out to the balcony. She was stunned looking at the view in front of her.

The view reminds Ivana of Asgard. It was just as same as the old Asgard. Luxury and traditional. It was beautiful. It brings back a lot of memories. It is very beautiful.

"Still has its own traditional character. But I've upgraded the technologies." Loki said, standing beside Ivana. She didn't speak. She was confused, angry, sad. She has mixed feelings.

Ivana folded her hands on her chest and exhaled shakily. She doesn't know if this is a good thing to do. Loki has a lot of secrets. Ivana lost her powers and it was in exchange for the control of element, water into ice.

"W-Why are you doing this, Loki?" Ivana questioned before turning towards Loki. He turned to Ivana and then look back at the view. "I just want my own people. Thor has everything. You have everythin-",

"Shut it, Loki. I don't have everything. When you died in our spaceship, I lost everything. At least, I thought. I thought I lost Thor. Even worst if I lost Thor, Bruce, and Valkyrie. Even when I went to Asgard a few years ago, I've already lost everything. When you were gone, I lost the person I love the most. What is wrong with you, Loki?" She raged.

Loki hung his head low and exhaled.

"Until when are you going to do this, Loki? Why are you doing this? Thanos is dead, what more are you doing? Kidnapping people, destroying Alixir! What are you thinking, Loki! Where are the people!?" She raged again.

"They are safe. Here." Loki told her.

"Safe? Here?" she questioned with a stern voice. "Yes," Loki replied.

Ivana looked at Loki and sighed. She looked away and a tear escaped her eyes. She cupped her face and entered the bedroom again. She sat at the edge of the bed while cupping her face.

"Alixir was already a peaceful place. Why are you doing this to the people, Loki? This suffers them more." Ivana said. Loki sat across Ivana on a couch and looked at her.

"Alixir was not because of me," Loki said.

"What do you mean? I met a person and he said it was you. He said your name." Ivana said.