Chapter 44. The odd reunion

As Mikey hugged Ice Cream Kitty, he heard a phone ring.

Swift put his hand in his side pocket, and brought out his phone,

"Hey" He spoke, "Yeah sure here his is"

Swift handed his phone to Mikey, he was confused but took it anyway.

"Hello?" Mikey said.

"Mikey! It's Saki, it's been so long since I heard you" Saki spoke in a up tone voice.

Mikey smiled.

"Hi Uncle Saki! It's been so long we really need to get together!" Mikey said happily.

"Saki? As in Shredder?" Splinter question.

Mikey nodded towards him and a thought came across him.

"Master Splinter would you like to speak to him?" Mikey asked.

Splinter look confused but hesitant. He slowly walked over to Mikey, and took handed him the phone.

"Saki?" Splinter thought.

"Hello, Shredder" He spoke with caution. 

"Hello Splinter" The rough voice spoke back to him.

"Why are you in contact with Michelangelo?" Splinter asked.

"I turned over a new left and decided to become a good guy" Saki said with a calm voice. 

Splintee was shocked, of course by this because he's been a horrible man for many years.

"How can I trust you?" Splintee said with caution once again.

"Mikey's dog, Cerberus, can tell when someone is lying. He tested me and saw I was telling the truth." Saki spoke with confidence.

Since Mikey's trusts him Splinter thought he should at least give it a try.

"Alright Saki, I believe you for now, but what are you going to do now?" Splinter asked.

"Once Mikey is healed, we're planning on taking him back home, if he wants of course" Once Saki spoke those words, Splinter looked towards Mikey. Splinter was sad that he would leave but it's his choice, "How about you come over? I'll make sure the boys don't attack you" Splinter then asked him.

"If you say so, but I don't know where you live" Saki said slowly.

'This is important should I invite him inside, or not tell him?' Splinter thought to himself.

He sighed and gave him the address, then hanged up on Saki and handed the phone back to Swift.

"Who was that Sensei?" Leo asked.

"Oroku Saki" Splinter said towards the blue turtle.

"Are we going to beat him Sensei?" Raph spoke with a cocky tone.

"No, Raphael. He's coming over, Mikey trusts him, so I will trust him as well, do not attack him or you will be punished" Splinter spoke while glaring.

"But Sensei that's insane! Mikey will trust anyone if they butter him up enough!" Raph yelled. 

"That what makes him special! He can see the good in anyone, no matter how bad they are or used to be" Rebel yelled back, matching Raph's energy perfectly.

"Ahem..." A voice came from behind them.

"Uncle Saki!" Mikey yelled happily. 

Raph tried to lung at Saki but Splinter wrapped his tail around Raphs leg and yanked to the floor.
"Blue can you help me up and take me to Saki?" Mikey asked Swift.

Swift nodded and picked Mikeyup so Swift could stand. Swift set Mikey down and kept his arm around Mikeyswaist so he wouldn't fall. Mikey then made his way over to his dear uncle.

Leo grabbed Mikeys hand a tried to pull Mikey to sit next to him, but Hades slapped Leo's hand away. Leo glared at him but quickly looked away. Mikey hopped over to Saki and gave him a hug.

"Hi uncle Saki!" Mikey shouted.

"Hello Mikey" He said in his normal voice.

His voice still wasn't switched to sounding like his emotions, if that makes sense. Mikey then let go of him and he patted Mikeys head.

"I brought you something from the house" Saki quickly said. He pulled out a brown object and handed it to Mikey.

"Aw you brought me my teddy bear! I missed it so much!" Mikeh said while smiling. "Thank you"

"When are you planning on coming home?" He asked while glancing at everyone.

"He'll come home-" Hades started but cut off by Leo.

"He's not going back to that place ever again. He'll be staying here while you leave" Leo stood up and went to grabbed Mikey again. This time actually yanking Mikey into him.

Mikey stared at Leo with disbelief, "No..."

 "Of course you want to stay here! You don't know any better!" Leo shouted while gripping Mikeys arm.

"I don't want to stay near you or Raph! Maybe Donnie can redeem himself but you two can't!" Mikey jabbed his finger into Leo's chest.

Hades came over and put a hand on Mikeys shoulder. Then brought his other hand a pushed Leo backwards.

"Don't touch my son. And don't cut me off boy" Dad glared. "As I was saying, Mikey will be coming home once he's healed up or when he is ready"

Mikey glanced at Donnie.

"I can redeem myself?" Donnie whispered. "I'll talk with Mikey about it later".

    Donnie watched Leo and Hades argue, knowing that Leo would lose. If Mikey can trust these people and has proof, then he should at least try to get long with them. Even though Donnie tried to bring Mikey home many times. He just wanted his little brother back, even though Donnie had been a terrible brother. Donnie stood up from where he was sitting and slowly made his way to Mikey, not knowing what he was doing actually.

    It was like hisbody knew what he wanted, Donnke started to walked faster until he was a few inches in front of Mikey. Donnie could hear Leo and Hades voice go quite, or he just starting to block them out. Donnie stared at Mikey and before he knew it, he threw his arms around Mikeys shoulders and started to cry. Donnie's eyes were stinging with tears has he held his brother.

Donnie didn't know what Mikey's facial expression was, but he could feel Mikeys wrap his arms around him as well.  

"I'm so sorry Mikey" Donnie chocked out in a whisper.

"I know Don, I know" Donnie heard Mikey  whispered back.