Chapter 29. How I met your mother part 1

(AN: This was 10 months before Mikey was born)

Hades was doing some paper work, until his brother came in the room.

"Brother! I want to invite you personally, to this months party!" Zeus said while sitting in the chair in front of the desk.

"Zeus, unlike you gods, lounging about up there, I have my own world and place to rule" Hades said while sitting down his papers.

"I have things to do, and you're in MY world, now leave" Hades demanded.

"Oh don't be like that Hades! Just join the party once in your life!" Zeus said while punching his arm.

"I won't ask you to come to any more parties for the rest of the year" Zeus added.

"Fine! If I go to this stupid party, you'll leave me alone for the rest of the year! And will only bother me if it is important!" Hades shouted.

"There you go! Fine I'll leave you alone for the year, now the party is in 3 hours" Zeus said while grinning.

He left, and Hades went to his computer. 

"Let's see how many gods and goddess will be there" Hades mumbled.

"Zeus - King of all gods, lighting, thunder

Hera - Goddess of marriage and the family (Zeus wife)

Athena - Goddess of wisdom, war, and crafts

Apollo - God of archery, music and dance, truth and prophecy, healing and diseases, the Sun and light, poetry and more

Poseidon - God of the sea, rivers, etc

Ares - God of war

Artemis - Goddess of hunting, wild nature, and chastity.

Demeter - Goddess of agriculture

Aphrodite - Goddess of love, beauty, desire, and all aspects of sexuality(?)

Dionysus - God of wine, merriment, and theater 

Hermes - God of trade, wealth, luck, fertility, animal husbandry, sleep, language, thieves, and travel

Hephaestus - God of fire, metallurgy, and crafts

Hades - God of the underworld and wealth

Persephone - Goddess of vegetation, especially grain

Hecate - Goddess of presiding over magic and spells

Pan - God of the wild 16 people, plus me of course" Hades said to no one

Hades looked at his clock, 2 hours and 30 minutes left. He stood up and went to the bathroom.

"If this will be the last party I go to this year, I'll try to look good, and have..fun" Hades said to humself in the mirror. He sighed and started to strip out of his clothes.

He turned on the water, and stood under it, he washed himself and his hair, with mint soap. After another 30 minutes, he wrapped a towel around his waist. He brushed his teeth and hair. He pulled out his phone and sighed again.

'Will this party be formal, or causal?' He texted his brother this.

And right away he said.

'Causal!' 

Hades grabbed a dark blue tank top, a leather jacket, and black ripped jeans. He put them on and looked at himself in the mirror.

"I guess this goes well with my blue skin" Hades said. 

1 hour 30 minutes left.

"Okay in 30 minutes, I'll go to the car and start to drive there, because it takes 40 minutes to get there" Hades said while looking at his watch.