Chapter 48. Fixing up

As Hades vehicle pulled up to the shiny gates of  Olympus. It all feels so familiar to Mikey but doesn't at the same time. Mikey wished he was in a better mood here, with everything that happen in the past few months Mikey was just mentally drain. Maybe someone here can place a boundary on Donnie and Swift so Mikey doesn't have to worry about them. When they all got out of the vehicle thing Mikey tugged on Hades sleeve.

"Hey dad are you able to put a boundary on Don and Swift?" Mikey asked him.

Hades nodded and did a hand wave thing and every time Don and Swift got too close (even by accident) the boundary would shock them. They both got startled but Hades and Mikey didn't tell them anything.

Mikey sighed in relief, and decided thing trip will be his time to heal. To heal his mental health, physical health, and his relationships with his unfamiliar family here. For now Mikey stayed by his dads side, while he was thinking a gold-pink ish light appeared.

"Mikey! My son you finally arrived!" A female voice yelled. All of a sudden Mikeh was tackled by a smooth skin women with long fluffy blonde hair.
"Hi mom!" Mikey said happily and hugged her back.

"Even though it's been a few hours I missed you sooooo much!" Mom said while squeezing him.
For someone who is obsessed with beauty and such she is really strong, which doesn't sound right because people can be strong and beautiful.

"Hey mom, could you help me with my Mental health while I'm here? I'm trying to take this trip as a time to heal" Mikey asked in a quiet voice so the others couldn't hear.

"Of course! Mental health is a part of beauty, which is some I'm kind of good at" The goodness said while laughing.

Mikey smiled and Hades came over, he hugged Aphrodite and she hugged back. Mikey grabbed both of their hands. Donnie was on Aphrodites side and Swift was on Hades side. They all enter the gates and started to walk around, Mikey still limping because of his broken leg. They first went to Apollo and his son so they could fix Mikeys body.

The others left Mikey in the room and waited outside. Asclepius walked over and looked at Mikeys injuries.
"Broken leg, shock marks, some what of a broken arm, shell mostly broken by force" Asclepius listed off.

"How did your shell come off, isn't it supposed to be a part of you or something?" Asclepius asked.
"It was always able to come off but the krannge said my skin grew back on it even though they glued it back on and ripped it off." Mikey explained.

Asclepius looked horrified, but nodded and went to the cabinets to get medicine. He first bought out a yellow cream thing.
(I'm not a doctor or know anything about medicine so bear with me during this)
He put some on his hands and started to rub it on Mikeys shock marks, not a lot of just enough.

"That should help it heal faster, now I'm going to knock you unconscious so I can fix you leg and arm." He said.

"Wait what?" Mikey asked but soon he was knocked out by a cold metal thing and the last thing he heard was.
"Might need to fix that later."

An hour passed and Mikey had woken up from his nap and looked at his legs to see that it's all patch up and to see his arms are mostly healed.
"Morning! You're patches up and ready to walk around, just not too much"

Mikey nodded and went out of the room to see Aphrodite, Donnie, and Swift.

"Where's dad?" Mikey questioned.

"Something from the underworld needed help with Cerberus, since he is down there again" Aphrodite answered.

"But I will show you around in the mean time" Aphrodite said while smiling.

She looked towards Donnie and Swift and sent them to Ares for fighting and such.