Chapter 41. We got you

"Hey nerd! Did you get the portal done yet!?" Rebel yelled.

It's been 6 days since they've been here. 

"As a matter of fact, yes I finished the portal" Donnie said in a matter of fact tone.

"Great, now open it so we can save Mikey!" MC said while walking up to them.

Raph grumbled, clearly annoyed.

"Whatever" Donnie sighed.

Donnie start to press some buttons and the portal slowly began to open. Donnie then threw mouth things at everyone.

"The atmosphere there and here are different, we can't breath their air or we'll die, so put these in your mouth so you have oxygen" Donnie said, while placing his in his mouth.

 Swift ran into the portal while placing the mouth piece in his mouth. He stumbled into a very pink and purple planet. The others fell onto the ground when arriving. 

"Let's go save Mikey!" Swift yelled lifting his sword in the air.

"Yeah!" MC and Rebel shouted.

Ghost nodded and pulled out his gun, ready to shoot any Kraang. Raph, Leo, and Donnie looked happy to finally see their brother, but annoyed that the punks were there. They quickly ran towards the biggest building around.    

They sprinted to the building and somehow broke inside without being caught thanks to M.C. and Donnie.

"I'm going to go find Mikey, you guys go defeat some Kraang" Swift said.

Before they split up, they all heard a ear piecing scream from inside.

"Mikey!" Swift yelled.

He started to run towards the noise, door after door, he finally stumbled to a room with testing tubes and tables. There were about 5 kraang in the room and as surrounding the table. He heard some whimpers.

'Mikey...!' Swift thought.

He got his sword ready and slash 3 of the kraang stomach areas, killing the brains inside. Swift fought the other two, one punch him in a eye, and swift quickly stabbed both of them in the stomach. Swift  sighed, and ran over to the table, there laid a bloody beat up Mikey.

"My love!" Swift shouted. 

Swift broke the chains off him and picked his up, princess style. Even through Mikeys face was caked in blood,  Swift still kissed his cheek. Swift looked at his face, to see a small grin appeared.  Swift ran out of the room, while tightly holding his bloody boyfriend. Before Swift ran towards the exit he saw Mikey's shell so he quickly grabbed it. Once he ran out the door he saw the others.

"I got him, we have to go quickly thought" Swift shouted towards them.

"Follow me!" Donnie shouted.

They all followed Donnie successfully out running the Kraang. They ran into a empty room, Donnie quickly set up the portal, and they all jumped through. The portal vanished, once they all entered. They all fell into the lab, Swift clutched Mikey, covering him from getting even more hurt. Leo went over to grab Mikey,  Swift glared, but then remember he needs medical attention. Swift sighed and handed over Mikey.

"Set him on the bed, now everyone leave so I can focus" Donnie barked out orders.

They all nodded, Leo laid Mikey on the bed, while the others left the room. Swift was walking back and fourth, worrying about Mikey. He was so scared that Mikey would be put into a coma, or worse die.

'I can't think the worst! Mikey can't die! He's immortal, and I'm basically immortal to! Well I'm his lover, we're soul mates, so I can't die and neither can he, also it's stronger because of our bond. But although he can't die, he can still get hurt or long period of time, be in comas, and takes a while to heal, like anyone else but I'm pretty sure he can die from an a lot of injuries or tons of blood lost, or being stabbed through the heart over and over...' Swifts mind was racing with questions and trying to explain it to himself.

"Swift!" MC Yelled in his ear.

"What!?" Swift yelled back.

"Jeez! I thought you died on the spot dude!" He said.

"I was just thinking about Mikey!" Swift said.