Chapter 50. The new mind

As Hypmo entered the purples turtle mind it was dark as it was starting up. In a weird science room there was the dark blue turtle and the purple turtle. They were talking about Mikey, and how to save him from the Kraang. They weren't even touching only keeping other conversations short, but then came in a light blue turtle. 

"Hey guys, you've been in here for a while so I thought you guys could use a drink, here" He said while handing over two cups. The other two took them and thanked him. 

"Thanks Leo" Donnie said and started to drink it.

"No problem Don" Leo smiled and drank his own.

Swift drank his, being confused on why Leo would be bring him a drink if he was so mad at him. 
Leo turned around and went for the door, he opened it and shut it closed. Closing it a little too hard. But the other two didn't think anything of it.

'I wonder what's going to happen next' Hypno said to herself. She walked towards the two and started at the cups.

Something felt off about it though. Hypno couldn't figure it out until she saw Donnie and Swift started to sweat and their faces began to become hot. She then knew what was about to happen and quickly paused the thought.

(Don't worry they only kissed)

Hypno made some quick adjustments to the mind, only making Swift gush about Mikey and Donnie talking about the good times and they drank their normal drinks. But the guilt they feel is only from not finding Mikey fast enough.

She went out of the mind and made the same adjustments to Swifts mind. She got out there quickly and sat back at her chair. 

"Their minds are changed, the guilt they feel is still there but only from not fiinding Mikey fast enough. Now we just have to wait for Mikey to get here and I will change his mind and how he found out. I rather have our new member of the Gods not hold grudges to his lover" Hypno told Ares and she pinched the bridge of her nose.

She sighed and got up. She brought Donnie and Swift to two different rooms. Because every spell has a weird effect. They can't see each other for 2 hours or the spell will come undone. So it's best to have them sleep for a long time instead of them waking up. 

"Oh Hypno~!" She heard a voice yell from the main room. She got up after putting sleeping medicine into Donnie's arm, and started to walk out of the room and enter the main room. There stood Hades, and a sleeping Mikey. She greeted him and Hades set Mikey down on the table.

Hypno stood behind Mikeys head and went into his mind. She only changed Mikey's mind where Donnie and Swift confessed on cheating, but made it where they confessed not getting their fast enough. Mikey forgave both of them, but but the sadness come from not being able to remember Swift while he as held in the Kraang world.

She exited his mind and told Hades what she changed in all their minds, and went to the a counter int he far right corner. She mixed some chemicals together and made a sleeping medicine and suck it up in a syringe. She walked back to Mikey and stuck it in his arm.

"There, all better" Hypno told Hades, Ares stood up from his chair, shook Hades and Hypnos hand. And went back to his realm. Hades sat in the chair where Ares sat and started to talk to her.  

(Sorry for the short ish chapter. I've decided to end this book at chapter 60 or unless I need to add more)

Two Ninjas but one spark (Mikey X Swift)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें