Chapter 53. Reuniting is sweet

Days have passed since Mikey, Swift and Donnie minds were altered. When they woke up Hypno had told then they needed a check up and just fell asleep and that Hades will be back soon to pick them up.

Mikey got distracted a bit but stood close to Swift with a smile. Hypno gave a slight smile and sent out a message to Hades that they were awake and ready to be picked up. Mikey was attached to Swift, hugging him and talking to him about anything he could think about. Swift return the conversation by saying anything he could think of. Donnie was talking to Hypno about medicine. Minutes passed until the door opened revealing Hades.

"My son! How do you feel? Tired?" Hades asked squishing Mikeys face, and pushing Swift aside.

"No I'm wide awake bruh" Mikey said, trying to push his hands away.

"Well I have exciting knews! Me and the other gods have spoken and we have decided you will become a new God, a Ceremony and everything" Hades side exciting, pulling out his notebook and handing it to Mikey.

"This is so Rad! Can I invite all my friends!?" Mikey quickly asked. Grabbing a nearby pencil and notebook and started scribbling down his friends names and the guest list.

Hades grin but looked nervous at Mikeys messy hand writing.

"Well of course you can, it is your ceremony" Hades said and took the notebook from him. Hades opened his coat and put it in the pocket on the inside.

"But let's go have a tour and see everyone" Hades suggested.
Mikey nodded and grabbed ahold of Swift and Donnie and pulled them outside, following Hades and saying goodbye to Hypno. 

They got into the carriage and started to take off into the air. The first place they were going to visit was Mikeys Uncles Zeus and Poseidon.

Mikey was squirming in his seat, being excited to meet his family and asking a million different questions about them to Hades. Hades answered the one he knew and told Mikey to save his questions for when he sees them and ask them himself.
Mikey nodded and asked for the notebook. Hades dug it out of his coat pocket and handed it over to Mikey with the pencil. Mikey happily wrote down his questions. Swift smiled him and looked at the note pad, adding his own questions. Donnie made small talk with Hades and making his own metal notes about it.

They soon arrived to Zeus house and got out of the carriage. Mikey ran up the steps and knocked on the door. The others followed after and waited for the door to opened. When it did Zeus was there and confused.

"Hello brother! Who are these three?" Zeus asked while looking down at the Turtle's.

"The orange one is my Son Mikey, his partner Swift and his old brother Donnie" Hades answer.

"So you're at the famous Mikey!" Zeus laughed and he grabbed Mikey by his arms and picked him up.

"I'm Zeus your Uncle! Poseidon should be here any minute now to see what's happening" Zeus said and he hugged Mikey.

"Is that my Nephew!?" A man's voice yelled and they heard someone running towards them. Next to Zeus was Poseidon and snatched Mikey from Zeus and gave a Mikey a hug.

"Little Nephew! It's good to meet you I'm Poseidon." He greeted while shaking Mikey.

"Nice...to..meet...ugh you too Uncle" Mikey said, it was hard to get clear words out when he was being shaked a lot.

"Poseidon you're going to make the poor kid vomit it you keep shaking him like that" Zeus yelled and smacked Poseidon on the back of his head.

"Ow!" Poseidon said as he accidentally dropped Mikey.

"Ah!" Mikey yelled as he dropped to the ground. His eyes were spinning but he quickly stood up.

"It's greet to meet you guys!" Mikey said and he gave them both his own hug.

"Let's talk Party time" Zeus said as the others followed him in to the Living room.