Chapter 21. Hanging with Rebel

Swift told his brothers to get to know Mikey better. Oldest to youngest, Rebel was first up. Don't get him wrong, he was oddly excited to hang with Swifts boyfriend. But he decided that he should changed. (The image up above plus black jeans.)

Rebel opened his bedroom door, Swift also told them that the guest room they were staying in, is now their permanent bedrooms when they come over. They each also got a spare key for emergency, or when they're not here. 

Rebel walked towards the living and saw that Mikey was all ready to hang out. 

"Sup Mike, yea ready to hang out?" Rebel asked.

Mikeh nodded. 

"Swift! We're heading out!" Mikey yelled.

They walked out of the house and started to walked on a trail.

"So how did you Swift meet?" Rebel asked to make conversation.

"When I was 5, I was reading a book but then my brothers got mad at me so they beat me and I ran out if the lair and Swift found me" He said calmly and smiled at the end.

"Why would your brother beat you for reading a book?" Rebel question.

"The book I found was I think Master Splinters, but it was about a boy in high school dating the popular girl, she was super nice, until she became a super rude and self centered, She cheated on him with more than one guy. Until a new boy came along, he was the quite 'Don't mess with me or you're backing away with a few broken bones' type. The new boy caught feelings for the popular boy. His name was Shadow, and the popular boy was named Chase. Chase was confused when we saw Shadow and was a blushing mess, his father told him. 'Gay isn't a sin, it's amazing'. They got together and became that baddest/ coolest couple ever" Mikey explained.

"Whoa"  Rebel said.

"Oh! I still have the book in a box somewhere!" He exclaimed happily.

"Awesome, I'll like to read it, this is the book that made you and Swift got together" Rebel said.

"Oh My God! You're right!" Mikey said while being shocked as heck.

He nodded then looked up to realize they made it to a gym, somehow.

"Wanna work out?" Rebel asked.

"Sure!" Mikey exclaimed.

They both went in, there was no one in here, except the workers.

Rebel started to do push ups and sit ups. Mikey was running very fast on the treadmill. Rebel was shocked at how fast he could

30 minutes had passed "impressive Mike!" Rebel said amazed.

"Ugh, I haven't done that before! I only have time for patrol and training, and around the other they would be confused" Mikey said gasping for breath and he went to get water.

Rebel wow trying to run on the treadmill as well but tried to go faster. His Swift went down his legs and he slipped, shooting backwards.

He shirked. Mikey came over and held out his hand, he lifted Rebel up swiftly.

"I'm actually surprise you fell off" Mikey said while laughing.

Rebel mumble cruse words.

"Wanna race?" Mikey asked.

"Sure, where to?" Rebel asked.

"Back to the house? I'm getting bored no offense" Mikey said while rubbing his neck.

"None taken, okay 3 2 1" Rebel said and took off running.

Mikey dash through the door and fell on his face.

Mikey stumble in afterwards.

"I win dude!" Mikey yelled happily.

"You just got lucky" Rebel grumble.

"Yeah right slow poke" Mikey teased.