Chapter 27. He's here

Hades went outside and yelled with a booming voice.

"I'm leaving for 4 days, everything should be as I left it!" Hades yelled in a microphone for the citizens to here.

Hades went back inside, he brought out his phone and called Mikey.

"Hey son! I'll be over in the afternoon which is about 3 hours from now I think" Hades said to Mikey.

"Okay dad, I haven't told the guys yet, I will right in 30 minutes, their going to freak out!" Mikey said while laughing.

Hades chuckled.

"You do take after me" Hades said.

"Okay dad I should go freak the guys out, bye!" Mikey said.

"See ya later son" Hades said.

Then hung up.

"Guys! My dad is coming over in a few hours!" Miiey yelled while walking into the living room.

"Oh coo- What!" Swift yelled.

He bolted up and started to run around the house, and grabbing random clothes. Shaking slightly.

M.C. choked on his drink, Rebel raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms and Ghost eyes widen slightly.

"3 hours until Hades and Cerberus get here!" Mikey warn them again and let the room.

You could hear Swift running around the house.

2 and a half hours had passed and Swift had on jeans and a blue shirt. He kept checking if everything have okay around the house.

"Oh calm down Blue" Mikey told Swift, putting his hand on Swift shoulder.

"Okay I'll try" Swift said.

There was a loud banging sound, then a big howl.

"That must be them!" Mikey said excitedly and rushed outside. 

There stood Mikeys dad, and Cerberus.

"Daddddd!" Mikey yelled and ran to him.

Mikey gave Hades a hug, he hugged back.

"Looks like you have a tag along" Dad said while looking at Swift.

Swift jumped up and stumbled a bit. He was standing before Mikey.

"Hello! I'm Swift his boyfriend!" Swift said nervously. 

"I know" Hades said.

Swift and Hades started to talk, while Mikey went to see Cerberus. Cerberus looked excited when he saw it was Mikey. Cerberus middle head started to lick Mikeys face. Cerberus barked and wagged his tail. Mikey gave him a hug. 

"Hey boy!" Mikey said.

After a bit Hades, Swift and Mikey went inside, Cerberus went to a smaller size, while Hades introduced himself to the brothers.