Chapter 2. Two years later

Mikey has been sneaking out of the lair for 2 years now. The only way his brothers don't notice is because he was telling them he was trying to meditate in his room until bed and to not be bother. 

Besides that he has found out what it means to like the same gender, he has a crush on Swift, his Blue. Mikey also found out it means "Gay" so he guess that's what he was. His brothers still yell at him for not focusing during training, or when he beats Raph he then attacks Mikey. 

Mikey had decided that he's going to tell Swift how he felt about him even if he leaves him. I'm only 7 years old but I'm sure about my feelings.  Mikey looked at the clock to see it's 4 in the afternoon. He was freaking out because he was late to training. He ran into the dojo tripping over the doorway, his brothers laughed at him.
He growled quietly and sat next to Donnie.

"My sons it's time to get your mask and weapons" Master Splinter told them.

Mikey was the last one to get his mask and weapon, an orange mask and nun chucks. About a week ago or so he asked Splinter for his weapon to be nun chucks. He asked why and Mikey said he thought they were cool. When really, Swift train him with nun chucks and a few other weapons.  Swift train Mikey for a year and is still training him.

"You four will fight with your weapons" Master splinter said.

"But we don't even know how to use our weapons" Leo said worried.

"Oh Yeah!" Raph shouted.

"Oh no..." Donnie said scared.

Mikey held up his hand.

"Master can I fight Raph?" Mikey said proudly.

He nodded. Leo and Donnie went to sit on the sidelines leaving Raph standing across from him trying to figure out how to hold his sais. 

"Fight!" Splinter yelled.

Raph charged at him, Mikey did a flip over him, swinging his nun-chuck at him. It wrapped around him and Mikey pulled backwards. He slammed into the wall, he stood in the middle with his fist up. Raph ran at Mikey with rage burning in his eyes. Mikey mentally smirked and side stepped him and round housed kicked him the his torso, he used his nun-chucks to throw Raph in the air.

Raph screamed.

Mikey pulled his nun-chucks towards himself spinning him in a circle, he jumped up and landed on Raphs torso pushing down so he hit the ground, Mikey landed in the splits and cheer in victory.

"I win!" Mikey shouted happily.

Everyone in the room looked shocked. 

"Michelangelo, how do you know how to use your weapon?" Master question.

"Comic books! There was a chapter on it so I tied my action figures to some string!" He lied smoothly.

"You can go against Donnie using the same weapon" Splinter said he toss me a bo-staff.

Mikey was worried about this round but went to his side on the dojo and Donnie went to the other side they stood there for a few minutes.

Mikey got bored so he ran and jumped onto the side wall and tried his best to launch himself towards Donnie, he froze when he saw Mikey coming towards him. Mikey pushed the bottom on the bo staff as support to swing the lower part of his body into Donnie. Mikey kick Donnie in the torso, then while he was trying to re cover Mikey swung the bo staff at the back of his legs, causing him to fall onto his shell.

Splinter threw Mikey twoswords and Leo step up. 

Mikey seems to fight better in the air because he's more flexible then the rest of them. But which also mean he needs something to launch off on.

Leo seemed to be making a plan, Mikey raced towards him, he went to kick him but Leo grabbed Mikeys leg tossing him in the air. Leo quickly ran up the tree and push himself at Mikey. Mikey stabbed the swords in the ceiling and pulled himself up so Leo would fall to the ground, Mikey yanked himself downwards, and Leo rolled out of the way and swung his sword at Mikey but he blocked it. Leo kept swinging his swords over and over again. Mikey kept dodging then he threw his swords in the air and jabbed his finger in a presser point Leo's shoulders. He  dropped both of his swords and fell on his knees. Mikey picked them up toss in the air towards him.

Mikey used the handle to jab Leo in the torso and knocked him down.

"Yay I win again, thank you comic books" Mikey lied again. 

"It's 5 now you boys are free to go do what you want now" Splinter said.

Mikey ran to his room and locked the door, he started to text Swift about training and thanked him for training him and to him the thing.

"Swift can I tell you something"  Mikey typed

"Sure jelly bean" He responded quickly.

"I think I'm gay"  Mikey typed.

A few minutes later he responded with 

"same" 

Mikey wished for a different reaction but he was cheering in his head

"I know this might not be formal but I had a crush on you for the past 2 years and I wanted to know if you wanted to be my boyfriend?" Mikey typed but started to freak out and think that he'll say no and made a fool out himself.

"I'd love to be your boyfriend jelly bean" Swift typed

"I love you and thank you from training me" Mikey typed.

"I love you more and you're welcome" He typed back.

"This has been a amazing day" Mikey said quietly.