Chapter 58. Party

Music was blasting as everyone gathered in the after party. Most people were just talking as others were dancing around. Mikey entered the room and glance around. There were different groups of people and he decided to head to the closest one at the snack table.

"Hey guys! How's the food?" Mikey asked as he picked up a piece of pizza and shoved it in his mouth.

"Pretty good" Spike answered eating a pile of lettuce he found.

"I feel like I'm in heaven" Leatherhead responded has he drank or ate Mikeys famous pizza soup slush.

Mikey smiled and looked to his right to see Donnie and Zeus talking.

Aphrodite was making conversation with Ares as Persephone shot daggers at Aphrodite. Poseidon was messing around with the punch, shooting little punch balls at people making them wet.

Mikey laughed as one of the punch balls hit Zeus and Hades in the face.
Raph was picking a fight with Apollo in the corner. Mikey rolled his eyes and walked over to them. Mikey grabbed the back of Raphs shell.

"Sorry Apollo was he bothering you?" Mikey asked.

"Just a little bit" Apollo said and he flicked Raphs forehead.

"Come on Raph go talk to Ares he's more your style" Mikey suggested, dragging Raph along with him.

"Ares! Hey this is Raph why don't you two talk" Mikey said to Ares.

"I'm talking to-" Ares started and gestured towards Aphrodite. She smiled and said,
"I'm going to go get food" and left.

"Byyeee" Mikey said as he left Raph there.

"Yo Mikey, it's good to see you again man" A voice said from behind Mikey. He turned around to see Napoleon.

"Napoleon! Dude it's been a while, you still practicing those moves before?" Mikey asked, doing their hand shake.

"Of course I am" Napoleon replied.

"I see you still have your unicorn shirt" Mikey pointed out.

"Yeah it's my favorite" Napoleon said.

"I'm surprised you made it here, weren't you busy being the General in Louisiana?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah but this is important" Napoleon said while getting something out of his fanny pack.

"I found this pretty cool rock for you" Handing over a white and orange rock.

"That's pretty rock-in dude" Mikey laughed at his own pun.

"Mikey! I got you a present" A voiced called out from the crowd.

Mondo Gecko appeared on a skateboard and went in circles around Mikey.

"Napoleon this is Mondo, I saved him from falling off a roof" Mikey said.

"What up Napoleon" Mondo asked snapping his fingers that turned into finger guns as he jumped off the board.

"Just supporting my friend" Napoleon answered.

"Yeah! Mikey deserves this honor man" Mondo said excitedly wrapping his arm around Mikeys shoulder and rocked side to side.

"Thanks Mondo" Mikey said.

"Look Mikey I found you this sick board the other day!" Mondo suddenly said. He picked up the skateboard he rode in on and gave it to Mikey.

The board was white with orange lighting marks on it.

"Woah! This is so cool!" Mikey said as his eyes literally turned into stars.

Mikey placed the board down and did a handstand on it and used his hands to make him move.

"Mikey be careful" Leo said as Mikey slightly bumped into him.

"Sorry dude" Mikey said as he got off the board and stood up.

"Hey Mikey can you come outside with me real quick?" Swifts came into view.

"Of course! Cya later dudes!" Mikey said bye to his friends and held Swift hand as Swift led them outside.

"I'm so proud of you Mikey" Swift said as he moved his hand so its around Mikeys waist.

"Thank you" Mikey smiled, not sure how to respond to that.

"I wanted to have some alone with you since we haven't got a long enough chance for a while" Swift said as they both got towards a hill.

"Yeah, I missed being alone with you, sneaking away and having our little dates" Mikey smiled remembering all his favorite moments.

They walked up the hill and Mikey saw four trees in a square that were decorated with yellow fairy lights and blue and orange hearts hung from the branches. Mavin Gayne was playing on a radio and you can see the bright stars and moon in the sky on full display.

"What's this for?" Mikey asked looking around feeling his face heat up.

"Just something for you and me" Swift respond. He walked in the middle of the dance floor and held out his hand towards Mikey.

Mikey finally got a whole look of Swift.

His mask was on tightly and clean, he had a white button shirt on, the top two buttons were undone and he wore a loose black tie. His shirt was tucked in to his snug black jeans and had on dress shoes.

"Well look at you all cleaned up" Mikey said, blushing, and took Swifts hand.

"Anything for my precious darling" Swift said as he placed his hand on Mikey's waist and held out their hands. Mikey placed his hand on Swifts shoulder and they started to move along with the music.

They spun around, got close and apart. Swift spun Mikey out and spun him in and dipped him.

Swift kissed Mikey and pulled him back up, still in the kiss. He stopped and smiled at Mikey.

Swift looked towards the sky and pointed to the moon.

"Look at that" Mikey turned around and looked at it.

"We seen that same moon for the pass ten years. And it's been one year since you moved in with me and a few months since we got you back from the Kraang. And I've missed you every second we were apart and loved everyone moment we were together.

Swift stood behind Mikey and got down on one knee.

"So Michelangelo Hamato Pluto," Swift started and Mikey turned around to look at him and his eyes widen.

"Will you marry me?" Swift asked and the ring was in a black heart box and showed a diamond ring with blue and orange reflected lights in it.

"Yes! Of course I will marry you!" Mikey cried and tackled Swift. Both of them were laying on the floor laughing and hugging.

"Took you long enough!" Mikey laughed as Swift slipped the ring onto Mikey and placing his own ring on.