Chapter 10. A battle and a the letter

Tonight seemed to taking for ever.

Tonight was the night when Mikey got to see Swift again.

He was so excited.

Anyways, the brothers and Mikey were on a mission, his last mission.

But they don't know that, thankfully.

There was a loud bang that echoed on a building. Leo, Don, Raph, and Mikey jumped onto the roof and what stood there a cat.

They turned around to see the Shredder. He slashed his metal claw at Mikey. He jumped back quickly before the claw cut him too deep.

'I can't wait until this is all over' Mikey thought.

Mikey took a deep breath, focusing on his powers from before, hoping it wasn't a fluke.

"Mikey you shell brain! Keep fighting!" He heard Raph screamed.

The air darken around Mikey, his eyes were white and and white lighting marks decorated his arms.

"What is this?" Shredder yelled while gesturing to Mikey.

Mikey didn't answer. He glanced over at Leo, Raph, and Don. Their mouth was open and their eyes were wide. Especially Donnies.

Mikey didn't care what they thought at the moment, he didn't care about them at all right now. They bullied him, Raph abused him, Don treated him like a idiot, and Leo shot down all his ideas.

"Why did you keep this from us!?" Mikey heard Leo yell.

"This isn't the first thing I kept from you guys" Mikey said.

Mikey raced at Shredder and punched him in the face, leaving no time for him to react.

"Ugh!" he said groaned.

He went to kick Mikey in the side, Mikey flipped over but went into a somersault and pushed off the ground to kicked Shredder a few times in the face until he got back up and punched him in the stomach.

Leo was fuming wondering why Mikey kept this from from and why didn't Mikey tell his own brothers about this? They should know about this! They could've won so many battles quicker!

Raph was also raging, going to punch fish face while yelling to himself "What the hell!? He's a of bigger freak now!? How didn't we noticed this? I'm going to freak out on him when we're home" Raph yelled out, leaving Fish face confused.

Donnie was more sad on his end wondering How come didn't he see this in Mikeys blood stream? or sooner? Did he fail as a scientist?

However Swift was running along the buildings when he heard fighting. He hid behind a power box and watched the fight.. It was Mikey and his brothers. He was guessing the metal head is shredder.

He was actually a god. He was the true leader of all the gods, his real father was Hades. But that's a different story to be told.

30 minutes of blood shed and fighting went by Mikey had broke Shredders leg and arm then threw him off the building.

Mikey and his brothers went back to the lair. Leo, Donnie, and Raph asked Mikey loads of questions. But Mikey didn't answer any of them. Instead Mikey went to his room and stayed in there. He made sure he had everything in his duffel bag and he packed his nun-chucks.

He sat at his desk and began writing.....

"Dear Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Master Splinter,

I'm sorry for leaving, well not really. I hate getting bullied by you guys, Leo shooting down my ideas, or not listening to me, Raph abusing me, and Donnie treating like a idiot and like I'm not smart enough for him to talk to. Do any of you remember Swift? My partner? I never had stop talking to him.

He didn't kidnapped me, I asked him to take me away. Him and I are running away. I don't know how long I will be gone or when I will be back. I do know I won't be back anytime soon. Also I wasn't brain washed. Don't come looking for me.

(An: I just made the back ground art work isn't mine)

Bye

----Mikey"