Chapter 19. The town festival

6 months had passed since Mikey had seen his brothers, Casey, and April.

He visited Tiger Claw, Fish Face, Dog Pound, and the mighty mutanimals. The 3 of them join their team. Mikey got see them once a month. Other than that he was in Rainbow Town.

"I think we should throw a party!" Poppy pink yelled happily.

She started to bounce around. The other girls agreed, the princess's and prince's came over and agreed as well.

"Mikey are you in?" Rachel asked.

"Totally dudes!" He exclaimed.  

They made a plan in Tiffany's notebook.

Two days layer streamers, balloons, confetti, tables, food, drinks, etc were all set out.

"We should make this live!" Rainy blow said.

"Yeah!" Mikey agreed.

"Mikey! Can you dance and sing? We need back up!?" Emily and Ann said.

"Sure!" Mikey said happily.

Tiffany and Emily went to the city and bought a drone.

It's finally party time!

Everyone came out to the town square, Swift wanted to use the drone to video them live, they were going to go live to Mutants only, plus Casey and April.

The Music started to play, Mikey was wearing ripped jeans, chains, black shoes, and a rainbow T- shirt plus a hat.

Mikey was in the middle, Emily to the left and Ann to the right.

(End at 3:30)

Mikey will be singing the song since he had the best voice.

The video was still live. Mikey then went over to Swift to see the comments that were coming up. 

10K Viewers.

"All of them are mutants?" Mikey said while being shocked.

Swift nodded.

"Most of the comments are from your brothers, Splinter, Casey, April, and the new mighty Mutanimals, plus some others.

The brothers had tried everything to find out where Mikey went to, But no luck. Donnie was working on a project, until his phone ding. He went over to it.

"A Live stream for mutants?" He said.

He clicked on it, and saw Mikey.

He started to freak out. Donnie ran out in to the Living room yelling for everyone to get in the here. He hooked his phone to the TV. The stream popped up. 

"Why are you freaking out my son?" Splinter asked, sitting on the couch.

"Look!" He yelled.

Leo, Raph, Splinter, plus April and Casey were there too. 

They were shocked to, Mikey was dancing and singing with two other girls. And  whole bunch of people cheering them on.

After the dance, they kept watching.

"Donnie are you able to track this device?" Leo asked.

Donnie perked up at that.

"I can try!" Donnie said.

He grabbed his phone, still keeping the stream on, he tried to track their location.

"This device has blocked their Location due to reasons" He said aloud.

Everyone went quite.

"Hey everyone!" A voice yelled from the TV.

They looked up, to see Mikey standing on a stage.

"What should I sing!" Mikey shouted while holding the Mic.

"Something you wrote!" A voice shouted from the crowd.

"Alright! I have a strong feeling that my 'brothers," Mikey was doing the quotations for brothers "I have a song just for them!" He shouted.

"A song for us?" Raph said confused.

Raniy blow went for the drums, Tiffany Sparks went for the base, and Mikey got the Guitar..

 They looked ashamed.

"Wasn't I his first friend!" April said while being shocked.

"No..." Splinter said.

"I thought he told me everything!?" She shouted while being confused.

"I didn't know he would run away, had a boyfriend, or" She said while crying.

"This is our band called Rainbow!" Rainy blow shouted happily.

"If anyone has a song request just come ask! We would be happy to sing!" Mikey shouted with excitement.

The crowd went wild, cheering, dancing, and chanting Rainbow.

The mutanimals, Tiger Claw, Fish Face, and Dog Pound had came to the festival and was dancing with the crowd as well. 

The brothers kept watching the TV, Mikey went down the steps and Tiger Claw lifted Mikey onto his shoulders. Tiger Claw was laughing and smiling like a child that was given huge candy bars on Halloween. Dog Pound gave Mikey a rainbow bracelet, Swift and the other mutanimals were wearing the same bracelet. 

"Is he friends with the emery!?" Donnie question.  

"It seems so" Leo said frowning.