Chapter 36. Why can't I remember?

Mikey had been waking up with cuts all over him. He couldn't remember how he had got them. He couldn't remember anything about himself either. Mikey sat up in his bed and looked at a corner. It had the most shadows oddly. He stared at them, his hands began to fidget from being bored. That's when the shadows stared to move around.

"Holy!" Mikeh started to freak out.

He went to get off the bed but got stuck in the blankets and fell face first on the ground.

"Odd..." Mikey mumbled, watching the shadows move.

Then the door opened, a krang walked in.

"Turtle known as Michelangelo is wanted in the training room, by Commander krang" He spoke.

Mikey nodded and stood up, he  followed the krang into the training room.

"Mikey! Good to see you, I want you to learn a new move" Commander krang said.

(I know it's not ninjustu but this is the second best choice)

After a few times watching the robot do the move. Mikey tried it took 3 trys to get it on point.

"Nicely done" Commander krang said.

Hours of training passed.
"Man I'm getting sleepy plus bored, hey Commander krang, do you have any spray paint? I'm like super bored" Mikey asked.

"Yeah we do actually" He said.

A different krang came up and handed him the spray paint.

"Where should I spray paint at?" Mikey asked.

"In your room I guess" he said.

Mikey nodded and walked back to his room.

When Mikey turned the corner, he saw Renet and Jake kissing. He coughed. They quickly looked around a spot him.

"Oh sweetie! He tripped into me and we fall into the wall, then we kissed accidentally, promise!" She said quickly.

Seems like a lie, but Mikey didn't want her to be mad.

"It was an accident so it's fine" Mikey told her nervously and walked into his room.

Mikey started to spray paint randomly, well not randomly just anything that came to mind. He ended up with a guy that looked like him, but he had on a blue mask, deep blue eyes, lip rings. He was holding a sword, and had ripped black jeans, a jacket and a blue shirt.

"Why does he looked familiar?" Mikey question.

His heart began to race.

"What is this feeling? Why is my heart racing?" Mikey freaked out, thinking he was dying.

'This picture brings me happiness? Peace?' Mikeh thought.

"Krang! What do you have on Michelangelo!?" Commander Krang yelled at a nearby krang.

"Here is a list that we made over the past few months" A Krang said.

-Mastery of ninjtsu

-High Creativity

-Durability
-Acrobatics
-Dancing
-Cooking
-Distraction
-Emotional Sympathy
-Master Nunchuck Fighter
-Supernatural Perception (Mikey Sense)

-Michelangelo is a master of several related shinobi-iri disciplines of ninjutsu, including Taijutsu (unarmed body combat techniques), Hensojustu (undercover operations and espionage), Intonjutsu (stealth on land), Sui-ren (stealth in watery medium), Shurikenjustu (swords and blades), Kyujutsu (archery), and Kayakujustu (firearms, smoke bombs and explosives).

-Michelangelo is skilled in the art of shadow puppetry. He uses the skill to realistically simulate the shadows of different types of objects and animals, as part of his ninjutsu discipline. He was able to use the skill to deceive opponents.

"Almost like a super hero" Commander krang said.

(AN: I got this Info from Mind blowing facts about Michelangelo look it up, but I added that Mikey is able to control shadows and they are his friend, but the krang doesn't know that)