Chapter 37. Don't worry

It's been months since Swift saw Mikey. What's that saying? If you can't sleep someone's dreaming about you, if your ears ring someone is thinking about you, and if you sneeze someone is talking about you? All that has been happening to Swift. He wonder if it was Mikey.

Swift wonder what they're doing to him. He shot straight up from his bed.

"Maybe they know!" Swift shouted.

He threw off his blankets and ran down stairs.

"What's all the yelling about!" Rebel yelled.

"Mikey's brothers fight the Krang all the time! So maybe they know how to get to him!!" Swift shouted. Searching for his bag and day shirt.

"Oh yeah you're right, let's wait until tomorrow though" M.C. said.

Swift and looked outside, it a really dark. Swift nodded and went back upstairs.

Renet came bursting into Mikeys room and she looked mad.

"Ugh! Jake is being so mean! He won't let me touch his hair or let me fuss over him, it's so unfair!" She ranted and sat next to Mikey.

"It's okay Honey, everything will be alright, because I'm not letting you out of my sight, cause' I want to hold you in my arms and hold you so tight" Mikey said, remembering some song lyrics.

"That' sweet honey- Wait who is that!?" She yelled and pointed to the picture of the guy.

"Oh I don't know it just came to me" Mikeh said, he was blushing

"That's a load of bull! You better not be cheating on me! Ugh I hate you!"She cried and ran away.

"What" Mikey whispered as he went into a blank stare but got up and walked after her.

"Renet?" Mikey mumbled.

He stopped in his tracks, Jack and Renet went into kiss, this time on purpose.

Mikey mumbled something.

"Why?"

Renet turned and looked at him.

"What did you said turtle?" She asked again.

"I have a song for you..." Mikey suddenly said..

"Okay let's hear it" She said and sat down on Jakes lap.

Mikey looked at him and glared so Renet could think he was jealous when in reality he wasn't.

"I don't even know if we were together or not! But guess what! I hate you too!" Mikey yelled.

Two Krang grabbed Mikey by his arms and dragged him somewhere. He was thrown into a lab, but it looked like a daycare, there's was a TV and a chair in the center of the room though. They threw Mikey into a chair and played a video. 

It was 6 little kids, and a several men and women. They kind of looked like what is it? Disney?

Disney princes and princess in a town.

They started to call Mikey names and hurting him in the video.

"Turn it off! Turn it off!" Mikey started it a whisper but quickly started to get louder.

The krang turned off the video and that dragged Mikeh back to his room. They threw him in.

Mikey looked at his wall and slowly cried.

"Oh mystery guy when will I be able to see you?" Mikey wonder out loud.

Mikey felt tired so he laid on his bed, and had the weirdest dream.