Chapter 59. Groom

Mikey and Swift walked back to the party with a big grin. Once they walked inside Mikey immediately led both of them to the stage and Mikey grabbed the microphone.

"Hey everyone! I'm glad you all could make it, but Swift and I have a recent announcement for you all." Mikey said, waiting for everyone to look up at them.

"We're getting married!" Mikey smiled as they held out their hands.

The crowd was silent for a second and they started to cheer. Some people were whistling and whooing and Mikey just smiled.

A few days later the wedding took place Mikey was in his room with his three brothers, his mom, and Leatherhead.

"Who would've thought Mikey would get married before us three" Raph said while messing with Mikeys head.

"I'm surprised to" Mikey said while rubbing sun screen in his cheeks.

"My little brother is growing up so quick" Leo said while rubbing one of his eyes.

"I remember when you were a baby and now you're 17 and getting married so quickly." Aphrodite said while standing behind Mikey fixing his orange tie while looking at him in the mirror.

"Well when you've been dating someone for years and have the abilities of a God anything is possible" Mikey said while looking at his engagement ring. He slipped it off his left finger and placed in on his right.

"Hey Mikey, you never actually said who your man of honor is" Donnie pointed out.

"Right, well my man of honor is going to be Ice cream kitty" Mikey responded, standing up and tucked in his shirt.

"Isn't Ice cream kitty a girl?" Raph asked handing Mikey his belt.

"Yeah but Ice cream kitty has helped me throughout my life even if she came late" Mikey responded, placing his belt on and wiping some dust off his pants.

"What am I missing?" Mikey said while looking at himself in the now full length mirror.

"Your blazer" Leo said.

"Your shoes" Raph said.

"Your bouquet" Donnie told him.

"Something old, something new, something borrowed and something new" Hera said walking into the room.

"Oh you're so right Hera" Aphrodite said while trying to think of something.

"Hi Hera!" Mikey greeted.

"I got something old, the first piece of Jewelry you found in the sewers" Leo said, handing over a heart necklace.

Mikey put it on and adjusted it.

"Something new, this bracelet I made for you" Donnie said handing over a silver bracelet with some buttons on it.

"Just some adjustments so nothing bad happens" Donnie explained.

"You can borrow our new masks" Raph said, taking off his new red mask, Leo and Donnie doing the same replacing it with lighter versions.

Mikey tied their masks to his belt.

"And now something blue" Hera said pulling out a sliver Elven Tiara with a blue gem in the middle.

Hera placed it on Mikeys head. Mikey put on his shoes, blazer, and held his bouquet in front of him. Aphrodite clipped on a short vile to his little crown and he looked at him fully in the mirror.

Mikey started to tear up and tried wiping them away.
He took a shaky breath and smiled.

"I'm getting married, am I too young? Is this the right choice? Should I wait..." Mikey said while trying not to cry.