Chapter 42. Alive

Donnie had closed up Mikeys wounds and had him breathing out of a mask, while he is asleep. Donnie patted Mikey arm and walked out of the lab, gently closing the door and looked at everyone.

"Mikey has a broken leg, broken wrist, a scar over his eye, but he can still see out of both eyes luckily. Lastly his body seems to tense up at some time, because he has been shocked multiple times." Donnie listed off.

"My Mikey." Donnie heard Swift mumble while tears were leaking out of his eyes.

Donnie rolled his eyes.   

They then heard a loud groan. They snapped their heads towards the door, eyes widen. Mikey as held against the door frame, his broken leg (The right one) was held up, while he stood on his good leg.

"How are you awake!?" Donnie question, rushing towards Mikey.

"Who are you and where am I? Mikey whispered

"Mystery guy?" Mikey said while pointing at Swift.

"MI amor!" Swift said while crying. He ran towards Mikey and hugged him.

Mikey tensed up but slowly hugged back.

"Mikey, Mikey! I missed you so much. Oh Mikey I love you very  much" Swift sobbed.

"Swift?" Mikey said as his eyes widen.

"Yes! Do you remember me?" Swift said while looking at him.

"Blue!" Mikey said as images flashed through his mind. Mikey started to tear up as he kissed Swift.

Swift quickly kissed back, and lifted him up.

"OI Get a ro-" Mikey heard.

Then heard a loud smack.

"Shut up" Ghost said. 

Mikey chuckled.

"Ahem...sorry to ruin this...moment....But can we all sit down?" Rebel said.

Swift glared and Mikey kissed his cheek. Swift sighed and nodded. Everyone sat the couch, Leo, Raph, and Donnie on one couch while, the others sat on the other side. Swift and Mikdy sat on a bean bag. Swift was bejng careful not to squish Mikey.

"Oh! Wait a sec" M.C. said he pulled out his phone a called someone.

"Yo dude! Yeah Mikey is safe don't worry....yeah.....yep....okay dude...alright cya!" M.C. said over the phone and put it away.

"Mikey, what happen when you got taken away?" Donnie asked.

"Oh...um...," Mikey held Swifts hand "I guess they wiped my memory, and they made me believe that I dated this girl, and when she 'Cheated on me' I was really mad. They trained me too! Also they did tests on me...

(Donnie has Mikey's shell in lab)

...they cut off my shell,  stabbed me, shocked me loads of times. It didn't hurt as bad, when it hit to level 5 after a few times." Mikey explained. Mikey guessed he didn't notice he was crying, so Swift wiped his tears away. 

"Mikey once your all better you will be staying here" Leo said.

"No!" Mikey argued.

"Like hell he is!" Rebel shouted.

"No way that we are just going to let you guys hurt him!" M.C. yelled to them.

"He's not staying" Ghost said with annoyed tone.

"Give us one good reason why we should let him go with you!" Raph yelled back to M.C.

"He is his own person! He isn't your real brother anyways and you can't tell him what to do!" Swift commented.

Blue smoked appeared and Hades came out looking worried.

"Son!"  Hades exclaimed.