Chapter 49. Ares and Hypnos

Two turtles have enter Ares realm, seems like there is a lot of negative emotions around. And Ares had to deal with them for now.

"Turtle's? In my realm!? Why are you two here I am clearly busy!" Ares yelled.
"Hades and Aphrodite sent us here" The dark blue masked Turtle said.

"Why would he send Turtle's to me!?" When Ares asked loudly, Hermes came flying in with a letter.

"Oh Ares!!! You got a letter!" He yelled while reaching out to Ares.

Ares snatched the letter from him and ripped it open. He read it quickly. And then Hermes flew off.

"Hello Ares, I would like you to have Swift and Donnie see Hypnos, they need to get rid of a cheating problem. The blue one, Swift, cheated on Mikey my precious son, technically your cousin. I will take Mikey myself you deal with those two. And rough them up a bit they deserve it.
-Hades"

Ares scoffed, cheating problem? Zeus does that all the time. But this was his cousin and these two hurt him. Family before strangers. Except for Zeus he wasn't Ares family unless he was with him.

Area glared at 'Swift' and 'Donnie'.

"Time to get to business!" Ares shouted. Before they can get a full sentence out Ares grabbed his spear and threw it at the two Turtle's.
They both jumped back and looked confused. Ares ran at them and lifted his leg up and did a round house kicked to the Blue ones chest. The air got knocked out him and he fell to the ground a few meters away. The purple one looked back and him and then at Ares He shrieked, but tried to find a weapon to use against Ares. For fun Ares threw him a battle axe and he grabbed his.

Ares rushed at him with his axe in the air. Ares swung at Donnies left side which made Donnie jumped back.

Donnie gripped onto the handle and swung around in a circle aiming towards Ares legs.
"You think you can hurt the God of War!" Ares yelled and kicking back the axe, nearly knocking it out of Donnies hands. Donnie was holding at the end of the handle, and lifted it up for his head and swung it down, releasing it towards Ares. It grazed Ares in the arm.

Ares looked at the cut and smiled.
"Well look at that, it looked like a paper cut!" He laughed and slammed his hand onto his knee.

Ares stood straight up and started to walk slowly at Donnie the ground started to shake with each step.
"I was told to rough you both up a bit" Ares spoke while fixing his holding onto the his axe.

"But you can't do that!" Donnie yelled, forgetting what Ares is.

"Can't do that? I'M A GOD, THE GOD OF WAR! I'm not going to let a string bean Turtle that fights with a stick with a bandage on it tell me what I can and can't do." Ares spoke with pride, he grabbed Donnie by the throat and lifted him up.

Swift sat up and looked at the two in front of him.
"Donnie!" Siwft yelled and ran over to them, it took a while since he was meters away.

Ares looked at him,
"I'll deal with you next."
Ares then slammed Donnies throat into the ground. This was a loud bang from Donnie hitting the rocky ground and the air being sucked out if him. Ares dropped his Axe and started to punch Donnie in the face.
Donnie went unconscious, and Ares threw him onto a horse that was prepared for this.

Swift ran up and kicked Ares in the stomach. Ares stepped back from the force.

"Looks like you can deal some damage, but not when someone isn't busy" Ares smirked.

"Yeah well, you know the saying 'Don't get distracted during a battle, no matter who the other person is'" Swift said while holding up his fists.

"I'm rarely distracted, but this is different" Ares said.
"How would this be different" Swift asked while going for a punch.
"You're a turtle" Ares while grabbing Swift arms and threw him down.

(Like this Sence)
While Swift was down Ares punch in the face to knock him unconscious. Then Ares started to drag the Turtle to the horse and got on as well. He held Donnie in his right hand and Swift in his left. He squeezed the horse sides with his legs and the creature started to run.
"Take me to Hypnos!" Ares shouted.
The horse Nayed (?) In respond and started to run faster.

They arrived at Hypnos and Ares jumped off the horse and walked into Hypnos living space.
"Hypnos! I need assistance!" Ares yelled. Black smoke came put of nowhere and Hypnos appeared.
"What do you need?" She asked
"Hades asked me of you can get rid of their memory of cheating" Ares said while dropping both the Turtle's.

"Hades already sent me the letter and what needs to be done" Hypnos spoke.
"Please bring the Turtle's onto the table while I change their memory, it will tale a while" Hypnos said while going to the sink and to wash her hands. Ares sat them on the table and pulled up a chair.

Hypnos grabbed the side of Donnies head and closed her eyes. She looked over the memory and altered it so it seems like they only talked and went their separate ways. And then she did the same thing to Swift.