Chapter 12. Mikey finding out

Mikey took a deep breath and he reached for his door knob. Earlier Leo knocked on his door saying that Splinter wanted to see him. Well Mikey about to go find out. He opened his door and walked towards the living room, Raph was punching his punching bag, Donnie was carrying chemicals, and Leo was watching the first episode of the last season of Space Heros. Mikey tried to walk quickly to the dojo without them saying anything.

He thankfully got past them. He slid into the dojo and then closes the door.

"Yes Sensei?" Mikey asked.

Splinter handed him a letter.

"This will explain Mikey...." Master said. While sounding sad.

'He never uses my nickname' Mikey thought.

"Dear my beautiful son,

I'm your real father, I'm know as Hades, the god of the dead. I know this may sound weird but please trust me. You're mother is Aphrodite the goddess of Love. On my side of the family there was a turtle gene which you got. So your a full blood turtle god.

When you were born your mother didn't want to keep you. I wanted to protect you and raise you myself. Until she threw a fit and Zeus my younger brother, your uncle, told me to give you to the humans. That's when I notice the rat with three other turtles. I asked him to take care of you and he said agreed.

I've will be watching over you from the clouds every morning, afternoon, night or when I have free time. I miss you and love you so much. I told the rat to give you this letter when you come to age. So let me guess you're either, getting elope, running away, wanted to escape or cool off, or you're just turning 16 now probably not but oh well. I can't wait to see you again!

Your proud Dad (or what you would like to call me) Hades.

Mikey stood there shock re-reading the letter and look up at Splinter.

"You didn't think of telling me this?" He asked slightly annoyed.

"My so-" Sensei tried to say.

"Every mutation day IS A LIE!?" He yelled.

"Don't rise your voice at me young man!" He yelled back.

"You're not even my dad!" Mikey. The fact that they were all adopted slipped his mind.

Tears were coming down Mikeys face.

Splinter stayed quite.

"I have a real dad and a mom" Mikey said slowly.

"Death and Love are a dangerous mixed" Splinter said.

Leo, Raph, and Donnie came running into the dojo.

"What's wrong!?" Leo shouted.

Splinter and Mikey turned towards them. Mikey was smiling like a mad man but with tear stain cheeks and a letter clutched to his chest. Sensei didn't make eye contact with anyone.

"Creepy....." Raph mutter.

"I want to sing a song." Mikey asked randomly.

"Um sure?" Splinter said confused.