Chapter 20. Bubble Gum B****!

2 more months passed. 8 Eight months in total.

With hard work Swift and Mikey fixed all the rooms in the mini mansion. In 2 weeks Swift brothers are coming to visit. Mikey was really nervous, his brothers look like his but like a bad boy AU kind. Thoughts were coming into his mind like:

"What if they hate you?"

"What if they try to split you guys up?"

"Would they find you annoying?"

Mikey tried to hide his sadness for the last few days. He didn't pay attention to hid surrounding, and Swift hugged him from behind.

"Why are you sad?" He asked quietly. 

Mikey was startled. 

"What.....what if your brothers...hate me?" Mikey choked out. He was sad and a few tears slipped out.

Swift turned Mikey around and hugged him tightly.

"They'll love you, my brother M.C will love to Rap and skate board with you, Ghost would love to train and meditate with you, Rebel will love to battle and kick some bad guys with you." Swift said softly. 

Mikey stopped crying and nodded, quickly changing the subject. 

"Do you want go furniture shopping later?" Mikey asked.

Swift nodded.

"That seems like fun" Swift said.

Mikey then remember.

"When I got alone time I set up a bank account, and I put half of my money in and let it build up for 3 years, we could use that money for furniture!" Mikey looked at Swift happily.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Swift asked.

Mikey nodded happily.

"Let's get ready for the day, yeah?" Swift asked him.

Mikey nodded again.

"I'll make lunch and you go shower" Mikey said.

Swift tried to refused but Mikey hushed him and pushed him towards the stairs. Swift whined but went up the stairs pouting like a toddler. Mikey skipped towards the kitchen, and started to make, cheese, ham, and mustard sandwiches. He also made lemonade. When he was done, he went upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Lunch is ready!" Mikey yelled loud enough for him to hear.

"Okay!" He yelled back. 

Swifr opened the door, he came out with jeans and a white tank top on. Mikey turned his head so Swift wouldn't see his blush. Mikey turned around saw Swift threw on Mikey orange hoodie. 

"I forgot to bring in one of my hoodie so I'm stealing yours" He said proudly. 

They live in a city country type place, so there was around 2 thousands people around, they all know who they are, and are chill with them. So they didn't really bother hiding themselves.

Mikey didn't shower, because he did earlier. Mikey told Swift to turn around so he can change.

Mikey striped out of his shirt and shorts. He put on ripped jeans and chains on, then his grabbed Swifts hoodie which is a midnight crop top, He only had 8 of them red, orange, yellow, dark green, light blue, dark blue, purple, and black. Swift Whistled while Mikey finished putting the hoodie on.

Mikey threw the shirt that Mikey took off and threw it at Swifts face. Swift laughed and threw the shirt into the laundry basket. 

"Now, time for lunch" Mikey said. While grabbing his mask and putting it on and handed Swifts to him which he also put on.