Chapter 5. Caught

Swift lead Mikey to the surface and Mikey looked around, he was amazed at how pretty everything was.

"Whoa..." he said quietly.

Swift picked Mikey ul and jump on to a building. He kept running until they got to the highest building in New York.

"The city is amazing" Mikey told swift while having a star struck face.

"Yeah but you're more amazing" He said while wrapping his arm around Mikeus shoulders.

"Aw" Mikey laughed.

Swift blushed but tried to hide it.
They watched the sky and started to taking anything and everything.

Hours past and Mikey had put his shell back on because it was starting to get cold, then he was laying on his back looking at the stars with Swift next him.

"Mikey!" He heard three voices behind him. 

Mikey shot up and turned around only to see his brothers and dad there. 

"What do you think you're doing up here and with a Mutant!?" Splinter yelled.

Swift grabbed Mikey's coat, not knowing what to say.

"Master-" Mikey started.

"No you'll tell me about this later" Splinter said. 

Splinter turned to Swift.

"Who are you" Master Splinter asked.

"My name is Swift sir" Swift nervously spoke.

"Why are you with my son?" Master said while getting closer to him.

Swift looked at Mikey, Mikey understood what he wanted to say and nodded.

"We were on a date" Swift said while standing up straight.

They all looked shocked.

"How old are you?" Master said while getting mad.

"8" Swift said.

"You both are too young to know who you 'love' or not" Master said.

"That's not true Master!" Mikey shouted.

"Enough Mikey! You are grounded and you to will never see each other again! Understand! You, Swift you stay away from my son, Mikey I'll deal with you later!" Master said angrily.

Splinter grabbed Mikey's hand pulling him away from Swift. Mikey struggled against his fathers grip and ran to Swift. They hugged each other.

"Remember nothing can keep us apart, we are still together you left your phone in the lair right? Just don't let them find it. We will always be together, I'll see you when we're older." Swift said whispered to Mikey so his family couldn't hear.

Splinter grabbed Mikey picking him up.

"Bye my Blue I love you!" Mikey yelled while crying.

"I love you too my cute jelly bean!" Swift yelled while also crying.