Chapter 38. Help us

"Hey bro! We can use the car that we brought with us" M.C. said.

"Car?" Swift questioned.

"I know how to drive, plus I'm human so no one will freak out if they see me driving" Saki offered.

"Okay but let's hurry, and Saki, maybe you should do something about the foot clan and such, the turtles will freak if you're coming down with us" Swift said.

Saki nodded, they all piled into the car, Saki was driving, Ghost was giving Swift a tattoo to past the time. Ghost was printing Mikey's full name on his right bicep. M.C. had the Aux playing from his phone. While Rebel was asleep.

An hour and a half passed and they finally arrive to the man hole.
"Okay Saki, we'll call you when we're done, or when we got Mikey back" Swift said.

"Got it" Saki said.

Saki drove off.

"Okay boys follow me" Swift said.

They jumped down in the sewers, and started to run to the lair. Of course Swift was leading them. They walked into the lair, out of breath from not working on their running exercises for a while.

"What the shell are you guys down here!?" Raph yelled as he jumped up from his spot on the couch.

Leo and Donnie came running out with their weapons.

"Mikey, was taken by the Kraang a few months ago, and we don't know how to get him back, I just remember that you guys fought the kranng, so please help us" Swift begged.

"You didn't protect Mikey!?" Raph argued.

"Says the guy that made Mikey want to leave with me!" Swift argued back.

Raph froze. All three of them stared at Swift. Swift glared at them.

"You guys called him names, hurt him, bullied him, for years" Swift reminded them.

"No, no ,no! We protected him! We protected him for years, from the monsters!" Leo yelled and walked up to Swift.

Splinter was watching them argue.

Rebel and M.C. crossed their arms.

"The only "monsters" that hurt him" Rebel started.

"Was you four" M.C finished.

"Mikey's my best friend, he's always been there when others are hurt, he can change someone in just a few days" M.C. said.

"We'll help you get Mikey back, only because he's our brother not for you guys, you still haven't gain our trust, and we don't want Mikey being with some..some criminal" Leo stated.

Swift balled his fist.

"Donnie, go see if you can make a portal to Dimension X, Raph and I will keep watch over them" Leo said while glaring at the guys.

Swift looked at the Tv, and saw a box.

'Mikey's Finished video games!' It said on the cover.

"Heh...Mikey has one of these at home too" Swift said, reaching for it.

"Don't touch those" Raph said, and smacked Swifts hand away.

"Does Mikey have a videos of him singing? I haven't heard his amazing voice in forever" Swift gushed, and looked towards Raph and Leo.

Leo sighed and nodded.

"Yeah....fine..."Leo said.

Leo went to the lab and brought a box, it was label, 'Mikey singing'.

"Pick one I guess" Leo said.

There were 10 tapes in the box, Swift closed his eyes and pick out one.

"Fire Drill?" Swift read.

"We haven't seen this one yet" Leo said as he glanced at the cover.

Swift put it in the VHS thing and it started to play.

"That school that burned down a few years ago....was that Mikey's doing?" Leo asked.

"Yeah....he did that..." Swift said, while staring at the empty screen.

"And how would you know?" Raph said in grumpy tone, once again.

"My Mikey tells me everything, from you guys bullying him, to the Arson, to the running away, and everything, I helped him through it..." Swift said, he was currently wearing Mikey's shirt, he grabbed the bottom of it.

Raph just grunted in annoyance.

"I hope my love is okay....I swear if they done anything bad to him....I'll bash their skulls in" Swift said, playing the scene in his head, multiple times.

"They're so going to die, when we get our hands on them" M.C. laughed.

"They'll wish they never with the Kira Clan, and the Pluto family" Rebel said while joining M.C in laughing.

Ghost chuckled.

"Pluto? As in Hades? What does he have to do with this?" Donnie asked.

"You don't know bruh? Mikey is the son of Hades the god on the underworld and the dead, plus the son of Aphrodite, the goddess of love~ a dangerous pair if ya ask me" M.C. said, nudging Swifts shoulder on the love part.

"Master Splinter is this true?" Leo asked.

"I'm afraid so my sons, I adopted Mikey, after I mutated on that night, I'm sure Michelangelo told you four already?" Splinter said.

"Yep" Ghost spoke.