Chapter 9. Cleaning his room

Mikey mess up on the mission again.

He set off a explosion in the kraang's lair when Donnie was working on it. It wasn't really Mikeys fault though. The kraang gang up on him and threw him backwards and he lost his footing and slammed into a button. But then a explosion went off and Donnie got hurt badly.

"Mikey! What were you thinking!" Leo yelled at Mikey while pacing back and fourth through the lair.

"Probably nothing like always" Raph commented.

"I got gang up on" Mikey responded to Leo and gave Raph a glare.

"That doesn't matter, you still made a explosion that could've killed us all!" Leo yelled again throwing his arms up.

'Why couldn't they see, I didn't mean to!' Mikey yelled in his head.

"Aren't you going to say anything!?" Raph yelled, jabbing his finger in Mikeys head.

"Shut up...." Mikey mumbled.

"What was that? Speak louder!" Leo said.

"SHUT UP!" Mikey yelled and pushed Raph away from him.

"You don't disrespect your older brothers!" Leo yelled at Mikey.

Mikey just stared at Leo in disbelief.

"And you shouldn't treat your little brother like trash!" Mikey then yelled at Leo in the same tone he had.

Mikey cheek felt warm and stingy.      

Leo had slapped Mikey.

Mikey turned around and ran to his room and slammed the door on purpose. He locked it so they couldn't come in easily.

His room was a mess, but it didn't bother him. Because he was running away soon. He thought he could clean it up.

Mikey started by picking up all the trash, then making the bed, etc.

Mikeys brothers left the lair to go check the mess they happened at at attack. While Donnie was still passed out.

~*Starts singing with music playing*~

Maybe  I make things a mess

And maybe you're right to have doubts in me (sets a action figure down on a shelf)

Maybe, but never the less 

If you could for once just trust me (puts hand on door)

Just this once let me come through for you

The way that you want me to

(looks at a photo from across the room of all them and splinter)

Let me make you proud

Let me show you the best in me

(picks up the photo)

Let me give you a reason to believe 

That I can stand tall 

and when I return

(throws a duffle bag on the bed)

And I'm more then you'd dreamt I'd be

Maybe then you will realized that you never actually never knew me at all