Chapter 26. Finding out

Donnie had a blood sample of Leo, Raph, Splinter, April, Casey, and Mikey. He went through the blood and saw that Mikey's blood, wasn't like his or Leo and Raphs. It's has tiny hearts and skulls in his blood stream. Half of Mikeys blood is super bright, while the other is kind of dark. But Donnie seen Mikey bleed and it looks the same as normal blood.

"How is this possible?" Donnir said.

"Wait a minute. I read about this before!" Donnie said and went to his bookshelf.

He search through all his books. He flip through all the pages quickly, scanning the pages.

"I found it!" He yelled out.

Leo and Raph came bursting in the lab.

"Found what!" Leo yelled.

Master Splinter soon came in to see what was going on.

"Mikey's blood stream isn't like ours, on his left side, is super bright while the the right side is a darker shade of red. He had tiny hearts and skulls in his blood stream as well" Donnie told them.

"How, What?" Raph said Confused.

"In here says, 'The children of two gods, has a different blood stream then the rest. Only one has this blood type though. One half has bright type of blood while the other side is dark, the bright side can heal wounds or sickness, while the dark half does the opposite it can kill anyone with just a decent amount of intake, it can burn your skin over time, if place on your skin that is'" Donnie read aloud.

"My sons, there's something I haven't told you..." Sensei said Nervously.

"What?" Leo said.

They all looked at Splinter.

"When I got you three and we got mutated a man came up to me, begging me to take his baby turtle, it wasn't a totally a mutant, it was more like an illusion wearing off over time. That baby was Mikey, I didn't name him, the man did. He gave me a letter to give to him when he was older.

I asked what the guy name was, it was Hades, the god of the underworld gave me his baby" Master said sadly.

The brothers  were all shocked at the new information.

"Is Mikey a god now or something?" Raph said Rolling his eyes.

Sensei nodded.

"The letter explained how why he was given away, because of his mother, Aphrodite" Sensei said again.

"He did ask me about them" Donnie said.

But stopped when a tape fell from the self.

"What's that?" Leo said while picking up the tape.

"Mikey singing?" Leo said again.

"Let's watch it" Raph said.

Donnie played the tape on the TV. It was little Mikey. He was holding a microphone.

Leo looked at the date, this was when he was 6 years old, and it looked like he was in his room.

"Hey whoever is watching this, maybe it's my bros, or my future self. If so hey older me! Did you confess to Swift? Did you finally run away? Are you famous singer now?" Little Mikey said.

"Any who do you remember this song you wrote?" Little Mikey said.

"He did that?" Sensei said.

"But for how long?" Donnie said worriedly.

Leo stood up, turn off the the TV and stormed to his room, Donnie went to his lab, and Raph left to go on the surface.

"Oh gosh! 3 more days until Dad and Cerberus come! Oh I'm so excited!" Mikey thought.

The guys still don't know about Hades coming to visit, Mikey decided to tell them the morning of the day.

Swift told Mikey that if he ever met his dad he'll be nervous like crazy.

Mikey laughed quietly while adding some underworld looking like items around the house.

"3 MORE DAYS!" Mikey yelled from the top of the stairs. The boys were confused but shrugged it off.