Chatper 1. A part of the past

(If my family sees this. Don't ask me about it I will freak out)

The turtles were 5 years old and Mikey and Raph were causing chaos around the lair.

"PAPA!" Mikey screamed while running away from Raph.

"You big dummy! You took one of Splinters books?!" Raph yelled at his younger brother, trying to tackle him but failing..

When Mikey wasn't looking he ran into Leo, the oldest,, knocking him over in a puddle of water that came from the roof.

"Mikey!" Leo yelled, getting up from the puddle as he started to chase the little turtle around the lair with Raph.

  Donnie wasn't mad at Mikey, not yet anyway. Mikey ran to find his third older brother, but when he ran in the dojo, he crash into Donnie, knocking his chemicals into the ground and Donnie with them.

"Mikey!" The gap toothed turtle yelled.

The three bigger and older turtles chased the smallest turtle around the dojo. They finally caught up to him and started to attack him up, Donnie yelling, Raph was hitting Mikey, and Leo was kicking Mikeys legs. 

"Boys!" Their father yelled while walking out of his room.

He walked over to Mikey and pulled his brothers away from him. Mikey looked up scared, he bolted up and started to run for the exit, he makes it out stumbling around in the sewers. Blood was dripping out his mouth and running down his legs. He did his best to run away from the lair, once he knew he was far enough he sat down against a wall and started to cry.

~*Before Raph started to chase Mikey*~

Mikey was in his room jumping on his bed. He was thinking about the book he found in the dojo.

"Liking the same gender isn't a crime it's amazing"

That was Mikey's favorite part, he started to think about it wondering what it meant.

"Yo Mik....ey" The Green eyed turtle started but saw what the blued eye turtle was holding.

"Where did you get that book?" Raph asked.

"I found it in the dojo, why?" Mikey said.

"That might have been Splinters!" Raph yelled at him. He went over to grab the book from him but Mikey threw a blanket over Raphs head, he quickly hid the book and found one that looks like it, once Raph got the blanket off his head, he started to chase Mikey trying to get the book back.

~* Back to Mikey now*~

"Are you okay!?" A figure said running to him.

"Maybe?" Mikey laugh a tiny bit.

"My name is Swift I'm apart of the Kirā clan" Swift said while cleaning the blood off Mikey's face.

"Tthe Kirā Clan? You're not going to kill me right?" Mikey started to freak out a bit.

"What!? No I won't! I promise!" Swift said whiling wrapping his hoodie around Mikeys shoulders.

"I'm Mikey from the Hamto Clan" Mikey said while holding the hoodie around him tightly.

"Our Clans don't get along while do they" Swift smiled.

They both started to laugh but slowly stopped as they looked into each others eyes.

"Friends?" Mikey asked.

"Friends" Swift agreed.

Swift help Mikey up, and they started to walk and chat.

"You can keep the hoodie by the way" Swift told him stuffing his hand into his pockets.

Mikey smiled and hugged the hoodie around him. Then they started to get closer to the lair.

"Hey can we go to the surface and meet at a old warehouse? We don't have to if you don't want to" Swift asked, looking at him.

Mikey thought about it.

"If my brothers keep treating me badly we can run away there, but how about we meet about 30 tunnels away from here to the.....right" Mikey told him pointing to the direction.

"Sounds like a plan oh wait, here" Swift handed Mikey a small triangle thing.

"It's a phone we can contact each other on this" Swift said.

"So cool...." Mikey hugged Swift tightly.

"I don't think your brothers should see the hoodie or the phone so how about you hide it in your shell" Swift said while hugging back.

Mikey carefully put the phone in the hoodie and tuck both of the items in the front of his shell.

"There we go" Mikey said happily.

"I'll text you the time to meet tomorrow, text ya later jelly bean" he winked.

"Bye Blue!"  Mikey said whiling smiling like a mad man.

Mikey walked into the lair quietly. Only to see his dad and brothers there.

"You idiot! Where were you!?" Rap shouted storming up to Mikey, jabbing his finger into his shell.

Mikey was to happy to care at the moment.

"Just running away from my scary bros, so they don't hurt me anymore" Mikey said whiling glaring at his brothers.

"Mikey you can't leave the lair until you're all ready" His dad explain.

Mikey nodded smiling. His dad thinks he's smiling in agreement when Mikey's really smiling because he's planning on leaving tomorrow. Mikey skipped to his room, locking the door. He put on the hoodie and turn the the phone to see a message saying,

"Meet me at the new spot tomorrow at midnight

-Blue(swift)"

Mikey chuckled, and turned the phone off.