Chapter 34. Training

Mikey was outside training, he was punching and kicking a dummy. The dummy is an easy target to take down since it can't walk. 

'Saki is a great fighter, maybe he can train me' Mikey thought to himself. 

'Maybe I can plan a date for Swift and me, we haven't had a lot of alone time lately' Mikey thought again.

"Hey Mikey, um do you need help with training?" A voice said.

Mikey jumped a bit and turned around to see Saki.

"Yeah, you're a pretty strong fighter, so maybe you can train me to be stronger?" Mikey asked.

"Okay" He said.

He walked in front of Mikey.

"Okay show me what you can do first, don't hold back this is training, don't worry about hurting me" He said.

Mikey nodded.

They both put their hands up. Mikey ran at him threw a few decoy punches near his head, Saki blocked them easily, Mikey tried to sweep his leg under Saki, but he jumped up and kicked Mikeys torso. Mikey flew backwards. Mikey jumped back up and ran at a tree and jumped up into the leaves. 

'Stealth mood activated' Mikey thought.

Mikeys eyes turned white, he quietly moved along the branches, for some odd reason there was a old baseball up there. Mikey picked it up and threw it at a different tree.

"What was that?" He heard Saki question.

Mikey jumped out of the tree, and landed on his shoulders.

Mikey wrapped his legs around Sakis neck. Mikey forced himself to fall backwards. They both fell to the grounded with a thud.

"Okay okay, I tap out" Saki said while hitting the ground.

Mikey got off him and stood up, his eyes went back to blue. 

"Booyakasha!" Mikey yelled and did a few cartwheels around the area.

"You still need some work, but you did really well" Uncle Saki said while patting Mikeys head.

Mikey smiled.

"Thanks Uncle Saki!" Mikey said happily. 

2 and a half hours passes, and they kept training.

"I'm impressed Mikey, I don't think I ever seen a person improve so much under 3 hours" Saki said praising Mikey.

Mikey smiled so much that his face hurt. Not even Splinter praised Mikey like Saki.

"That means so much to me Uncle Saki!" Mikey said and hugged him.

Mikey then did a back bend causing Saki to fly over him.

"Surprise attack!" Mikey laughed.

Saki chuckled slightly.

"I'm going to go get something" Saki said while standing up.

"Okay I'll just be out here" Mikey replied.

Saki left to go towards the house, he went through the door, and Mikey was left outside by himself.

Mikey walked into the forest.

"Maybe I can find a good spot for a date, or maybe somehow a mountain" Mikey said to himself out loud.

10 minutes passed and he was lost in thought.

'I wounder if I could summon mum' He thought.

"Okay I'll give it a shot" Mikey said.

He stood still and looked up.

"I call a pond the Goddess of love, Aphrodite, hear my call and bless me with your presence!" Mikey yelled out some random words he saw from movies.

He waited for a few minutes then sparkles, light, a some water formed into a circle.

"I've come to the summons, how may I help you" A brown ish blonde ish, woman said, she had bright blue eyes.

"Aphrodite! My name is Michelangelo, I'm the son of Hades and you! Please, talk to me....let me know my mom..."Mikey said while looking at her.

"You're my son? and you're a turtle! Shy do you have to me my son!?" She yelled.

 "Please..." Mikey said while looking down.

"Fine, I supposed, it's not like I'm doing anything today" She said.

Mikey sat down on the grass while looking at her, she sat down too.

"So, what do you like to do?" She asked.

"Oh! Umm I like to sing, fight, partying, eating, and making friends" Mikey said happily, counting off the things with his fingers.

"You know, like your father I also watched over you from my realm. And I know you have a relationship with a boy" Aphrodite said.

"Yeah are you mad?" Mikey question.

She sighed.

"Honey, I'm the Goddess of Love! All love is beautiful, mixed couples, same genders, multiple people in one, expect for bad love, like Abusing, threatening, even....forced love.....honey your father was happy when you were born, but I wasn't, and I forced your dad to get what I want" She confessed.

"I'm glad that you accept me, but mom I bet he would forgive you" Mikey said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay honey, well I better go, be safe!" She said and kissed his head.

"Bye mom!" Mikey smiled.

She turned into sparkles, and was gone.

When Mikey turned around he was met with a laser gun, he felt something hard hit the back of his head.

"We have capture the turtle that kraang had to capture" A robot said.