Chapter 35. Help

"We shall capture the youngest turtle, once we capture the turtle the others will follow after, we will erase his memory of everything, he will be our prisoner for years to come!"  Commander Krang said.

In the present time.

"Mikey!" Swift yelled in a panic.

Swift just witnessed the Krang kidnapped his boyfriend through a portal to Dimension X.

"No!" Swift yelled in fear knowing he isn't able to rescue him for a while.

The portal was just about to close and Swift ran at the portal only to met the ground when he tripped.

Swift did a shaky breath and yell for Hades.

Hades came running out of the house. He saw a crying Swift. Swift's brothers and Shredder came running out as well.

"Where's Mikey!?" Hades said worriedly, glancing around the area.

"The Krang took him!" Swift said while standing up and clench his fist multiple times.

"No..." Hades said, almost like he was defeated.

"We obviously have to do something!" Rebel exclaimed.

"You idiots! You were to capture him! Not bruise him!" Commander krang shouted.

"The turtle put up a slight fight" A krang said.

"Throw him into a cell!" Commander shouted once again.

Two krangs dragged Mikey into a cell, he was still passed out from a blow to the head.

"Oh commander~!" A girls voice shouted.

"Yes dear?" Commander krang said.

(In this world Commander krang stole a baby that is Renet, she's the space girl Mikey crushed on)

 "That turtle, is he part human?" Renet asked.

"Why yes he is, why?" The Commander asked.

"I heard that you were to erase his memory? Can you replace his memory to make me his girlfriend, I want to ruin his spirit" Renet said with a wicked grin on her face.

"That's a perfect idea! He had a boyfriend, so good luck with that" Commander said and laughed.

A few hours passed and Mikey had woken up.

"Where am I?" Mikey asked out loud.

"Silly you're in our home! We live with my dad and his subjects!" Renet said, she jumped on Mikey.

"Umm who are you?" Mikey asked.

"Ha! Sweetheart it's me Renet! Your girlfriend!" She said with a fake smiled.

"Oh yeah I remember now!" Mikey said while smiling.

'This doesn't feel right.....' He thought.

"Okay honey! Well let's go see my dad!" She said and grabbed Mikeys hand.

Mikeh nodded and stood up. They left the room and walked along the halls.

Renet had to talk to her actual boyfriend about this. He was mad obviously but Renet told him not to worry.

The two of them walked into well Mikey thought it was the main room. There was a human boy. He had black hair, bright green eyes, he was wearing a white tank top, black jeans, boots, and cross earrings. Renet ran up to the boy and hugged him.

"Hi~!" She giggled.

"Hey Renet~" The boy said.

Mikey stood there, not knowing how to feel, jealous? Sad? Mad? Happy? He felt nothing for some reason. Mikey was thinking he should fake his feelings for now. But Mikey did 't want to make Renet sad if she thinks that Mikey ddn't love her.

"H-hey honey? Uh who's he?" Mikey strutted.

"Why does it matter!?" She shrieked suddenly. 

Mikey wrapped his hands around hisarms and whimpered from the sudden shriek.

The guy whispered something to her.

"Sorry sweetie! Just had a...bad history with men telling me what to...do.... Anyways this is Jake! My boy fr-....boy best friend!" She said while slowly letting go of him.

"Oh that's alright..." Mikey said glancing at Jake.

Mikey was scared, nothing made sense, this didn't feel right, Mikey was very confused.

Months started to pass.