Chapter 6. Grounded

Master Splinter still had Mikey over his shoulder staying quite. No one talked on the way home. 

"Donatello, Leonardo, Raphael please go to the living room while I'll talk to your brother" Master said.

"Yes master" They all said one by one. 

They ran off, leaving Mikey and Master Splinter alone. 

"Explain why you disobeyed my orders" Master side while sitting in the middle of the room.

"I wanted to see the stars...I mention it to Swift one time...and because you guys were gone he took me up there" Mikey said and smiled a bit.

"You're grounded" He said.

"What!? Why!? Because I got a friend and fell in love!?" He spoke louder then he normally did.

"Do not rise your voice to me young man! You are grounded for 3 months! That means No tv, you do your brothers chores for 2 months of that time, you'll train longer than your brothers" Master spoke.

Mikey started to think about Swift and what he said, that no one and nothing can keep them apart, they were still dating thankfully. 3 months is nothing compared to being away from Swift.

"Fine" Mikey said.

"Go to your room your getting up earlier to train, I'll wake you up then" Master said.

Mikey walked to his room, going passed his brothers, not giving them a glance. He closed his door once he got in his room. And pulled out his phone to text Swift

Mikey: I already miss you Blue

Swift: I miss you too. So what happen, what did your master do?

Mikey: I got grounded for 3 months, I have to do my brother chores for 2 months, no TV, and I have to train earlier and longer than my brothers.

Swift: What!? You'll get exhausted! That's not right!

Mikey: I want to ask

Swift: Yes?

Mikey: What would happen if someone finds out you're talking to me or you get in danger.

Swift: Oh don't worry I will come back to you..in a few years... and if I get injured I'll text you, If I'm in a coma I'll call or text right away once I can, I'll find you I promise! 

Mikey: Okay, what if I get mad at you somehow and I don't respond or you don't respond?!

Swift: I'll never stay mad at you for too long, I won't get mad, maybe annoyed and I'll snap but the next day or sooner, I'll be begging for forgiveness

Mikey: same here

Swift: Hey..

Mikey: Yes?

Swift: Not to sound mean, but don't you have to train earlier tomorrow?

Mikey: Sadly

Swift: Get some rest...

' Swift sent a picture of him with a bear pajamas with his tongue out  cutely'

Mikey: So cute!

Swift: Go to sleep

Mikey: okay

Mikey put the phone in the front part of his shell and fell asleep, dreaming of Swift.

There was a knock on his door. Mikey got up still tired and wrapped his blanket around him, he opened the door to see Master there.

"It's time for you to start training" Master said sternly.

Mikey grabbed his mask and put it on. He took the phone out of his shell powering it off when Slpinter wasn't looking and he took the blanket off. He walked to the dojo with Master. 

"50 push ups, now" Splinter said.

'50!?'  

Mikeu got down on the floor doing the push ups as quick as he could.

2 hours later the brothers got up and came in they all started to train together, fighting, meditating, and ect

Mikey made breakfast pancakes, eggs, toast, and orange juice.

Master gave him a list of Leo's, Raph's, and Donnie's chores.

Leo:

1. Make bed

2. Clean swords and other weapons in dojo

3. Clean dojo

4. Dishes

5. Make tea for Splinter

Raph:

1. Make bed

2. Clean bathroom

3. Remember to feed spike

4. Organized Video games

5. Sweep the kitchen

Donnie:

1. Make bed

2. Clean lab

3. Clean living room

4. Meditate 

5. Clean up any trash around lair

Mikey:

1.Clean room

2. Make lunch

3. Train for a hour

4. Read a book

5. Sweep everywhere

"This is a lot Master" Mikey said sadly.

"Well when you're done you can have a one hour break" Splinter said.

Mikey looked at him a disbelief.

And mumbled under his breath.

'I wished you weren't my dad'

"What was that" Master asked.

"Nothing" Mikey responded while starring at him.

Mikey went to work, it took 4 and a half hours, when he was finally down he sat in his room.

Mikwy sent a picture of all the chores to Swift.

Mikey: Training was at 4 in the morning it went till 8, I got done with these chores, in 4 hours and 30 minutes, there is more training at 6 to 8 but I have to go until 9

Swift: My poor dear! I wish we could run away together.

Mikey: Maybe.....

Swift: Your brothers kinda look like mine.

' Swift sent a photo of him, Ghost, Rebel, and M.C  '

Mikey: The orange one look likes me.

Swift: He's M.C you're way cuter though. The purple one is Ghost, and the red one is rebel.

Mikey: My Brothers are

Donatello (donnie) = purple 

Raphael (raph) = red

Leonardo (leo)=  Blue

Swift: Leo kind of looks like a light version of me lol

Mikey: 🥲

Swift:I need to tell you something

Mikey: Yes?

Swift: me and my bros aren't from this world, we're from a different world the opposite of this world, so I'm like the punk leo type. But we're not related 

Mikey: Okay then.... that's a lot to take in, but okay and I have to go train soon.