Chapter 46. The choice

Mikey stopped for a moment and looked at Swift and Donnie.

"I will go to with Dad only if Donnie can come with Swift and me" Mikey stated still making sure he wasn't standing on his broken leg. Leo and Raph looked frustrated, while Splinter and Saki smiled. Rebel, Ghost, and M.C. looked happy. Donnie looked a bit shocked, but quickly smiled.

"You really want to take me Mikey?" Donnie asked.

Mikey nodded and looked at Swift.

"You ready for this adventure?" Mikey asked.

Swift walked towards Mikey and hugged him.

"Well then it's decided, we'll leave in a hour. Aphrodite if you want you can head back to tell Zeus and the others" Hades said while turning towards Aphrodite.

"Mikey I need to tell you something too, I got married two years after you were born. So you have a step mom her name is Persephone" Hades smiled.

"Well I'm glad you found someone you're happy with" Mikey said.

Since Mikey never grew up with a mom he never got to have a moment of peace without having to go on missions, getting picked up, or having someone else cook instead of him, since Splinter never did.

And now he has two moms to look out for him and to be around. Since Master Splinter never actually hung out with his sons unless he felt like it.

"Hey Donnie, how long will it take for my leg to heal?" Mikey asked, while making sure his right leg was up so it don't hurt it more.

"Well it's usually round 6 to 8 weeks but since your are technically a god and your blood is different from ours then it would probably be a shorter amount of time" Donnie said while muttering afterwards.

"Asclepius, the son of Apollo, is working on his healing magic so working on your leg can be a good reference" Hades says, "Also the left side of your blood is healing blood, so that could also speed up the process. So for the all the healing in total, your leg should be healed in 3 days or more"

"Wow! Hey Mikey do you think I can keep some of your blood for healing?" Donnie asked excitedly.

Mikey smiled, "Sure Don, I wouldn't mind, just not too much"

"Okay you guys can do that later, right now I need to inform Zeus that we will be coming up there for a while." Hades said, looking for his phone in his coat.

"You're really just going to leave us again?" Leo shook while clenching his fists.

"I thought you were understanding Leo, I thought you would understand why I want to see my family, why can't you just be happy for me!?" Mikey finally yelled at Leo. Mikey's voice was becoming less vocal from all the fighting. So it squeaked and cracked.

"I AM happy for you! I AM happy that you're HERE, NOT when you're somewhere else. Just stay here with US, so we can keep you SAFE" Leo shouted, while pointing at himself. Ignoring Raph and Donnie.

"I swear to god its like talking to a brick wall! YOU bullied me, YOU drove me away, YOU gave me trauma, YOU did this. Now let ME be happy away from you for once in my life" Mikey yelled, so it can go through Leo's thick skull.

"Fine Mikey! Go with these...these...Strangers! People who don't know you!" Leo stormed up to Mikey.

"What's my favorite color" Mikey demanded.

"...what?" Leo questioned.

"What is my favorite color, shouldn't 'family' know basic information like that?" Mikey asked.

"It's blue of course" Leo said while not making eye contact with Mikey.

"You can't even get that...." Mikey said.