Chapter 14. Telling the Mighty Mutanimals

Mikey grabbed his skateboard, headphones, and his T-pod.

"Hey dudes! I'm going to go see leather head!" Mikey shouted out as he walked to the exit.

"Whatever" Mikey heard Raph yelled.

"Be careful!" He also heard Leo yell as well.

Donnie didn't say anything, Mikey had guesses he was working. Once he exited the man hole he  jumped on his skate board and went all the way to Mighty Mutanimals base. Mikey was humming a song he had been listing to lately. 

'I kissed a boy'

He was planning on singing it to the mighty mutanimals so they could understand or get an idea.

Leather Head was sitting on the Couch watching TV.

Slash was doing push ups.

Mondo Gecko was riding his skate board around.

Pigeon Pete was eating bread.

And lastly Dr. Rockwell was fixing a toaster.

Mikey skate board in.

"Wassup my dudes!" Mikey yelled while doing a back flip off his skateboard and picked it up.

"Mikey!" Leather Head and Mondo shouted happily. Mikey stood up and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hey guys....I wanted to tell you something" Mikey said.

"Sure" Mondo said.

Everyone sat on the couch with Mikey standing in front.

"Can you promise you won't tell my brothers unless it's a life or death situation" Mikey spoke sternly.

They agreed.

"I'm leaving in 2 days" Mikey said.

"What why!?" Mondo asked.

"Please don't leave Michelangelo" Leather head said sadly.

"Why are you leaving" Pigeon Pete asked.

"Is it alright if I sing one of the reasons to you then explain the rest after?" I asked.

"Sure" Slash nodded.

Enter I kissed a boy song.

They all were wide eyed.

"I didn't know you can sing dude" Mondo said shocked.

"You're gay?" Slash asked.

"Yes I'm gay, I found out when I was young when I met my boyfriend." Mikey said happily.

"I support you, my dear friend" Leather Head said while going to hug Mikey.

The others agreed with Leather Head.

"What are the other reasons of you wanting to run away?" Dr. Rockwell question.

"My brothers kept saying really mean things to me, Raph abused me, Donnie calls me stupid almost ever day,  Leo kept telling me to grown up and focus, even though I have ADD, Master Splinter ripped me away from my true love, I'm still with him thankfully, and I found out that my dad is Hades and my mum is Aphrodite, she didn't want me" Mikey choked out, he was tearing up.

"Stupid Raphael" Slash said as he put his arm around Mikey.

"I always knew Donatello was a idiot to a living creatures emotions" Dr. Rockwell said while patting Mikeys back.

Pigeon Pete gave him a lollipop 

"Candy helps when someone is sad I think?" He said nervously.

"I'm going to go after them" Leather said.