Chapter 13. Learning about dad and mum

Swift and Mikey plan on him leaving tonight. But he wanted to look up his dad online and asked Donnie questions. Swift said Mikey could stay there when he finds out what he needed. Mikey kissed him on the cheek and smiled.

Present time.
Mikey did sing a song for them but this is the next day. He went to the lab and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Mikey heard Donnie yell.

Mikey walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Heeeyy Don, do you know anything about the god of the under world Hades and the goddess of love Aphrodite" Mikey asked straight up.

"Yeah I do, but why do you want to know?" He question.

"When we went out I heard some humans talk about them for a school project" He lied.

"Oh well have a seat them" Donnie brought up a chair in front of him.

Mikey walked over and sat down.
Donnie pulled up a photo of Hades and Aphrodite 

(AN: Hades photo is what I got off of google and from web toon and you can think of Aphrodite.)

"Pantheon: OlympianElement: FireSphere of Influence: Death and WealthPreferred colors: BlackAssociated symbol: Black RamAnimals associated with: RamBest day to work with: SaturdayStrongest around: YuleSuitable offerings: Money, Gold, SilverAssocia...

"Pantheon: Olympian
Element: Fire
Sphere of Influence: Death and Wealth
Preferred colors: Black
Associated symbol: Black Ram
Animals associated with: Ram
Best day to work with: Saturday
Strongest around: Yule
Suitable offerings: Money, Gold, Silver
Associated Planet: Pluto" Donnie said while reading off his laptop.

"Hades was the eldest out of Zeus and Poseidon" Donnie said.

'Woah Zeus is my uncle and so is Poseidon? so cool!' Mikey thought and smiled.

"Greek Goddess of Love, Beauty & Eternal Youth

Aphrodite is the Goddess of Love and Beauty and according to Hesiod's Theology, she was born from the foam in the waters of Paphos, on the island of Cyprus. She supposedly arose from the foam when the Titan Cronus slew his father Uranus and threw his genitals into the sea." Donnie said while reading off his laptop again.

"Yhose are some basic facts  about them" Donnie said.

"That's so cool!" Mikey said happily.  

He talked about how Hades became god / king of the underworld. And how Aphrodite was a symbol of lust and if she was human I'm sure people will call her bad names or something. Mikey stared in awe to learn about hisparents. 

"Over 16 years ago Aphrodite broken up with Hades when she gave birth, people say that she didn't want her son because of the baby appearance and didn't want to ruin her reputation with the humans" Donnie said while reading the newest article of Greek gods.

'She didn't want me because I'm a turtle' Mikey thought, he tried to hide his sad expression. 

"Why are you sad" Donnie asked.

'None of your business' is what he wanted to say.

"No reason" Mikey said.
"Thanks Don" Mikey said while getting up. 

He left the Lab and went to the freezer to see ice cream kitty. He opens the freezer is where his beautiful cat sat. 

"Hey girl I have some wicked news" He said happily.

She meow and reached her paws out to him.

Mikey grabbed a bowl and threw in some ice to keep it cold. He set ICK in the bowl and went to his room. He spilled everthing to her he was being quite in case his brothers were listening. Telling her about Swift, what his brothers were doing, what master splinter gave him, what he learned about them. She looked sad and worried. That's when Mikey felt something wet go down his neck. 

Mikey was crying. He wiped his face.

"Thanks for listening and being there for me" he said while petting her. 

She was melting. He quickly picked her up and ran to the kitchen He set her back in the freezer.

"I'll get you later" he said.

In two days is when Swift and him will run away. Yesterday night he asked Master if I could go get pizza and he may take a while. That's when Swift showed Mikey the place.

"I thought we were going to live in a old warehouse" He asked him.

"While we fixed up this place, we'll live in the warehouse" he said while hugging Mikey.